Hacking the Zune

Guest lpxxfaintxx

Guest lpxxfaintxx

For those who don't know what a Zune is, it is a supposed "Ipod-Killer" from Microsoft. I want to (attempt) hacking the Zune, but there is one MAJOR problem: The Zune does not appear as an external hard drive on your copmuter! So the Zune doesn't appear in "My Computer" so there is no way to directly access the inside of the Zune without the Zune Software.

Are there any ways around this? I've heard before about something called a 'stripper?' I am a complete noob at this, can anyone help me out?

Link to forums/sites that may be able to help me out is appreciated.

Regards,

LPX

Guest Laser_iCE

wait ... clear this up for me...

you're a "total noob" and don't know what a "stripper" is, yet you want to attempt to "hack" the Zune?

Am I missing something here? If you can't do something as simple as hacking the Zune as is, then I fail to really see how you're a viable candidate for getting the Zune to do whatever you want (whatever that may be).

Guest tsutton

And what's interesting is... he just joined today and asked about hacking the Zune on a mobile phone related website.

Something's fishy... (unless he's very lost on the interweb :) )

Edited by tsutton

Guest genaldar

This is why the internet won't replace actual interaction, because if this mellon head were in front of us we could give him a collective kick to the shin and say "that'll learn 'ya".