Moto Style

Guest Jamma14

Guest Jamma14

The new Moto SLVR has got me interested, with a stylish look a transflash shot, it includes mp3 player etc too. But based purely on style and form factor, which one of these three phones do you guys think is the 1 2 go 4? :)

Guest swedtech

I don't know about you guys but my dad has the Razor aswell as my sister (the pink one :) ) . And I like it's stylish and it does what it's supposed to do.

Guest pd.ryder

I agree the Razr is a really smart looking bit of kit - it just doesn't DO enough for me. I'd be bored of it in a couple of days.

Each to their own......:)

Guest swedtech
I agree the Razr is a really smart looking bit of kit - it just doesn't DO enough for me. I'd be bored of it in a couple of days.

Each to their own......:)

Yeah but the V3I Razor is going to be niiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccceeee link

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pd.ryder
' date='Feb 7 2006, 16:35' post='273']As 'feature phones' go, Moto really have done well for themselves.

P

Paul - you on a sponsorship deal or something?? :)

Oh, and I just can't sort this "quote" thingy out properly......

Guest markdotpeters5

Yeah, except their UI is probably the worst I've ever used!

Until Moto sort out their horrible text input (itap) i'm leaving well alone.

I liked the V3X, but couldn't put up with itap!

Guest Jamma14
' date='Feb 7 2006, 21:20' post='302']God, yes, iTap is awful!

That's why I pray for a SLVR or RAZR with Windows Mobile :)

P

Agreed - the Moto Q doesn't quite do it for me, I still want a phone not a blackberry!

Ps. pd.ryder best way to quote - click on reply on the person's post you want to quote and it does it for you. :D

James

Guest markdotpeters5

The V3X running windows mobile, with slightly better video capture and the ability to use your own headphones would be perfect for me.

If only...

Guest clonmult

iTap is fine, I definitely prefer it to T9, at least T9 as it is on the SE and Nokia implementations of late. And as for the Moto UI, its a piece of cake to pick up ... I hate to say it, but if you can't figure out the Moto UI, then you've probably got problems :)

Add the RAZR Z onto the list - thats the new Korean (?) only slider, which is very, very slick.

Guest KnightMare
' date='Feb 7 2006, 13:20' post='302']God, yes, iTap is awful!

That's why I pray for a SLVR or RAZR with Windows Mobile :D

P

If the OS isn't WM, I don't even bother. I've gotten too used to hacking WM phones to suit my needs. :)

' date='Jan 13 2006, 15:14' post='180']I'm a candy bar man, so the SLVR for me every time.

RAZR is OK, PEBL isn't nice at all, and very underspecced.

And i've seen/held them all...

P

I have a PEBL which is more robust than the V3 from which I upgraded. I prefer a clam shell, having had bad experiences with candy bars and speed dials when the auto keylock failed (nasty IDD call charges for lengthy intervals) :)

I'm intrigued by the Samsung i730 in the US - a full featured smart phone by all accounts. Looks like the closest fusion of a PDA and mobile yet, without being the size of an house brick. Don't care for any of the Treo evolutions, still like clapping a calculator to one's ear! :D

• 2 weeks later...