FlexT offers

Guest stevo_knuckles

Guest xspyda
I've just added web and walk pack, but cant see option on my t-mobile to delete my old 6mb pack.

anyone any ideas

You have to contact T-Mob to do this, as there is no option on the web site. There was some mention of it not taking effect until your next billing date but it may have been the guy getting his wires crossed.

Let us know how you get on - I am sure there will be others who wish to do the same, me for one!

Guest sporkguy

lots of new tmobile customers, this is what we need.. a network that caters for us like the old Orange :)

Let's hope tmobile don't disappoint, at least on the data front. If 2gb is the actual cap for this service, I can see a lot of customers migrating from o2, orange, voda etc :D

Guest mwright
lots of new tmobile customers, this is what we need.. a network that caters for us like the old Orange :)

Let's hope tmobile don't disappoint, at least on the data front. If 2gb is the actual cap for this service, I can see a lot of customers migrating from o2, orange, voda etc :D

I would be another one of them if I had not upgraded in September. Unfortunately my son, who is a sharer with me, only upgraded in February!

Never mind eh :P

Guest redvers
I've just added web and walk pack, but cant see option on my t-mobile to delete my old 6mb pack.

anyone any ideas

Phone 150 and speak to a CSA! Or go in to your local T-Mobile store?

Guest redvers
Sure will be more questions - like...

What is the bandwidth difference - but as you say, it's not yet known.

By bandwidth, are you meaning data cap limit, or speed limits though...

Curious.

I'd guess that the Web 'n' Walk Consumer package gives the full 3G rate of about 350k download, but only around 60k upload, and that the Professional version will have the full 3G rate both ways...

Guest shenson

For those that haven't seen the thread on Modaco... The T&Cs for this have a number of restrictions. Stuff like no file sharing, P2P, no streaming video or audio, no VOIP etc. They also state that you can't use it with the mobile phone as a modem or with a data card: i.e. no laptops :)

No one has confirmed that there will be a "Pro" version which allows laptops.

Guest kiesy
For those that haven't seen the thread on Modaco... The T&Cs for this have a number of restrictions. Stuff like no file sharing, P2P, no streaming video or audio, no VOIP etc. They also state that you can't use it with the mobile phone as a modem or with a data card: i.e. no laptops :)

No one has confirmed that there will be a "Pro" version which allows laptops.

There is definately a Professional version, which has the 2GB cap, it can also be used for anything.

It also has upload speeds of up to 6x the consumer web'n'walk bundle. Speeds still aren't confirmed but i am assuming that it just depends whether you have GPRS or 3G coverage.

PM me if you have any more questions.

Guest blueflash
Phone 150 and speak to a CSA! Or go in to your local T-Mobile store?

emailed customer services, and they've removed by 6mb pack

leaving me with my web n talk 2gb pack :)

Guest webcash

I am pretty ceretain that is a misunderstanding by that company.I have questioned time and time again the situation regarding web and walk and there are no caps other than using it for voip p2p etc

Guest fleabag

I had the same problem where there was no option to delete a 6mb bundle from one of my lines. Call them up and they'll sort it. And as stated, there are no limits on the data transfer, just the terms of use in the FUP.