Verizon Compatible Fones

Guest cypherkin

Guest cypherkin

Hey guys,

I currently have a verizon contract, and I am soo sick of the phones that they offer. I was wondering if there are any Cdma phones out in EU or Asia that I can get unlocked that might work with Verizon service.

I would really prefer if it was a windows mobile phone, or if it has similar functions like the sharp / NEC 903!!

any of you guy use a unlocked phone, let me know please.

thanks!! :) :D

Hey guys,

I currently have a verizon contract, and I am soo sick of the phones that they offer.[snip..]

What is it that you are looking for in a phone that you can't get from Verizon? I assume you want a WM "smartphone" and not a PPC, since that is the only thing I can think of that you can't get (unless the i600 is still available). The new Blackberry is not too bad if you want a non-touch screen model. But, alas, it's not Windows Mobile. You can still keep the faith for the Moto Q!

Guest cypherkin
CDMA doesn't really exist in the EU / Asia in the form that you need it for Verizon, so you're a bit screwed as far as I am aware.

Well last time I went to HK - I saw someone using a Lg vx6000 --> t he same phone i have rite now :) .. so i figured maybe there was :D

What is it that you are looking for in a phone that you can't get from Verizon?

Yes you are rite on the spot. One of the phones I had previously was a unlocked Orange *HTC* SPV C500 -> i loved it :P

Not only that but gsm phones so far seem to look alot nicer, and more features -> NEC/PANASONIC 903 - I think vodaphone is carrying this, maybe another carrier too (??) -> a nice camera along with music player :D

I guess you're not feeling the recently released Treo 700w? What about the XV6700?

Hey definitly not a treo sort of person, and if i can; want to avoid the motorola Q. I was never interested in the UI design, and in a way both of them exactly the same. About the XV6700 --> dont you think its a little too BIG / BULKY ??

Acutally I recently read in the news about Samsung's answer to RAZR -> I wonder how the UI look. The phone does look nice though -> dont know if verizon would ever hook us up w that :(

When are we going to get those phones that they release in NTTDoCoMo ?? hehe

thanks for your replies GUYS !!

• 2 years later...