- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

dotyaaron

dotyaaron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I heard a rumor that the P990 was delayed yet again until July-ish. Anyone know if that's true? :)

sporkguy

sporkguy

iSpork

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Interests:Phone History:<br /><br />-Nokia 5110<br />-Nokia 8210<br />-Nokia 3510i<br />-Nokia 7210<br />-Sony Ericsson K700i<br />-Nokia 6630<br />-Nokia 7610<br />-Orange SPV M500<br />-Orange SPV C500<br />-Sony Ericsson W800i<br />-Nokia N90<br />-Samsung D600<br />-iMate SP5<br />-MDA Vario <br />-MoDaCo C600<br />-MDA Pro<br />-Sony Ericsson K800i<br />-Nokia E61<br />-Nokia N95<br />-LG Viewty<br />-Sony Ericsson W660<br />-Nokia 6500 Classic Black<br />-Sony Ericsson W910<br />-Sony Ericsson C902<br />-Blackberry Curve<br />-Blackberry Bold 9000<br />-iPhone 3GS<br />-HTC Desire<br />-iPhone 4
  • Devices:iPhone 4
  • Twitter:@Super_Nicktendo
I've heard nothing so far about a delay: with any luck its nonsense because I've got customers waiting on this badboy.

shakini

shakini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I've heard no rumours after the last announcement of the Q2 Release. I've been due an upgrade since January but I'm holding out for this little piece of magic. :)

sporkguy

sporkguy

iSpork

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Interests:Phone History:<br /><br />-Nokia 5110<br />-Nokia 8210<br />-Nokia 3510i<br />-Nokia 7210<br />-Sony Ericsson K700i<br />-Nokia 6630<br />-Nokia 7610<br />-Orange SPV M500<br />-Orange SPV C500<br />-Sony Ericsson W800i<br />-Nokia N90<br />-Samsung D600<br />-iMate SP5<br />-MDA Vario <br />-MoDaCo C600<br />-MDA Pro<br />-Sony Ericsson K800i<br />-Nokia E61<br />-Nokia N95<br />-LG Viewty<br />-Sony Ericsson W660<br />-Nokia 6500 Classic Black<br />-Sony Ericsson W910<br />-Sony Ericsson C902<br />-Blackberry Curve<br />-Blackberry Bold 9000<br />-iPhone 3GS<br />-HTC Desire<br />-iPhone 4
  • Devices:iPhone 4
  • Twitter:@Super_Nicktendo
I liked on the 910 how you could detach the mini keypad altogether and just have the screen like on a Pocket PC, but on this.. fixed all the time? hmmm

UIQ never was my favourite flavour of Symbian, but there seems to be a huge following behind it, so I'm sure there's some method in its madness

shakini

shakini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
What am I looking forward to? I suppose a step forward from the current base. I've heard folk comparing the new interface to the step between 3.1 and W95 - i.e. pretty darn huge.

I bought the P800 because it was something different. The P900 was a must after the P800 and the P910 was bought as a matter of habit more than a want. THe P910 currently holds my urgent emails and my diary which needs to be easily accessible at all times - on the move and at home.

My brother has been using the XDA and now has the Mini and is loving it. I've found it slow in the past but the new JAMin looks to be a viable alternative to the P990. I'm not so sure at the moment, but the history I've had with SE draws me to it.

Like you say Paul - I'm not convinced about the flip revealing the QWERTY but I suppose I'll have to play with it in the flesh before I decide to move on. At this pint though, I really want it. :-)

I'd be interested to see how well the WiFi works...and whether I'd end up using SKYPE instead of calling. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users