New sim

Guest J273

Im now using my new orange sim card from this post http://www.mobiholics.net/Orange-User-Probs-t50.html ,is there anyway i can divert all the calls from my old sim so they divert to my new number?

If so would the person whos calling me know that the call is being diverted to a new number? or does it just ring straight through? .......if you get what i mean

As what i planning on doing is putting the old sim in my phone setup call diverting and then take the sim out of the phone will the calls still be diverted if the sim isnt in a phone?

Also will texts also get diverted?

Thanks guys

Guest Honest John
Im now using my new orange sim card from this post http://www.mobiholics.net/Orange-User-Probs-t50.html ,is there anyway i can divert all the calls from my old sim so they divert to my new number?

If so would the person whos calling me know that the call is being diverted to a new number? or does it just ring straight through? .......if you get what i mean

As what i planning on doing is putting the old sim in my phone setup call diverting and then take the sim out of the phone will the calls still be diverted if the sim isnt in a phone?

Also will texts also get diverted?

Thanks guys

It will divert at the exchange if the phone is off - but you pay for the call from the number called to your new mobile.

(Orange used to have a free 330 service that did this but they have stopped it).

SMS Texts do not get diverted, though.

ahhh so i have to pay for the divert or all of the call thats been diverted?

Also do you know if it tell the person calling that the calls being diverted.Thanks

ahhh so i have to pay for the divert or all of the call thats been diverted?

Also do you know if it tell the person calling that the calls being diverted.Thanks

I've looked at your other post, and it looks that you're using a PAYG SIM?

I didn't think there was any way to set diverts from a PAYG SIM.

If someone can prove me wrong, then I'll be well chuffed!