- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

goldtop

goldtop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Is the MDA Pro the best smartphone? Is the best package with T-Mobile? Which retailer is offering the best contract and price?

Or put it another way; I am close to buying a MDA Pro on a T-Mobile package and hoping youall will say "what a great idea".

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • Devices:T-Mo Dash

Is the MDA Pro the best smartphone?

Everyone'll give you a different opinion on that, for example since I own a c550 I might say c550 IS TEH L337!11, although I might upgrade to the m5000 (same as mda pro) as my next phone as I agree it does look to be a great smartphone pocket pc :) and contains all the features I want.
You may want to keep in mind that people have found it to be a bit slow etc in places but if you're up for a bit of registry editing etc, then you can set it to how you want. I'd recommend having a read HERE and HERE.

Is the best package with T-Mobile? Which retailer is offering the best contract and price?

Dunno, people seem to be flocking to T-Mobile and o2 at the moment, so if your not stuck to using one network, shop around. What is the contract you're thinking of getting it on?

James

www.JammaSoft.tk

SPV e100 ----> i-mate sp3i ----> SPV c550 ----> T-Mobile Dash

goldtop

goldtop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I would go for t-mobile's web 'n walk 100 tariff at ?30 month with 6 of the 18 months at half price. with this the MDA Pro costs ?150. the main attraction for me is the 3g, fast internet browsing.

sank5

sank5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there,

I run a site specifically for MDA Pro users.

:) www.MDAPro.co.uk :D

If it's any help to you, I run a pole on how my users find the phone. So far 100% of my users have rated it 8/10 or above. I personally love mine.

Hope this Helps

Dave

goldtop

goldtop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
great site. thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users