• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

sporkguy

sporkguy

iSpork

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Interests:Phone History:<br /><br />-Nokia 5110<br />-Nokia 8210<br />-Nokia 3510i<br />-Nokia 7210<br />-Sony Ericsson K700i<br />-Nokia 6630<br />-Nokia 7610<br />-Orange SPV M500<br />-Orange SPV C500<br />-Sony Ericsson W800i<br />-Nokia N90<br />-Samsung D600<br />-iMate SP5<br />-MDA Vario <br />-MoDaCo C600<br />-MDA Pro<br />-Sony Ericsson K800i<br />-Nokia E61<br />-Nokia N95<br />-LG Viewty<br />-Sony Ericsson W660<br />-Nokia 6500 Classic Black<br />-Sony Ericsson W910<br />-Sony Ericsson C902<br />-Blackberry Curve<br />-Blackberry Bold 9000<br />-iPhone 3GS<br />-HTC Desire<br />-iPhone 4
  • Devices:iPhone 4
  • Twitter:@Super_Nicktendo

I only went on Orange to get a SPV C600 I dont actually like the network. I hope they read these forums and realise how many customers they piss off by being completely incompetent in the world of customer relations. :)

Oh they watch the forums alright, but only to snoop on people stupid enough to identify themselves as members of staff and try to help people, and then dismiss them.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.. because working for O was terrible.

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
Hows the job hunt going?

scottusspez

scottusspez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:c600

Oh they watch the forums alright, but only to snoop on people stupid enough to identify themselves as members of staff and try to help people, and then dismiss them.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.. because working for O was terrible.

To be honest with you, they're only doing that because they know their customer services aint upto much so anyone who is remotely useful such as yourself is to be squashed like a fly. Orange suck :D

Hey the world needs good guys like you to help out us idiots who thought it would be a good idea to join orange, now we're tied in, we need all the help we can get!! :)

sporkguy

sporkguy

iSpork

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Interests:Phone History:<br /><br />-Nokia 5110<br />-Nokia 8210<br />-Nokia 3510i<br />-Nokia 7210<br />-Sony Ericsson K700i<br />-Nokia 6630<br />-Nokia 7610<br />-Orange SPV M500<br />-Orange SPV C500<br />-Sony Ericsson W800i<br />-Nokia N90<br />-Samsung D600<br />-iMate SP5<br />-MDA Vario <br />-MoDaCo C600<br />-MDA Pro<br />-Sony Ericsson K800i<br />-Nokia E61<br />-Nokia N95<br />-LG Viewty<br />-Sony Ericsson W660<br />-Nokia 6500 Classic Black<br />-Sony Ericsson W910<br />-Sony Ericsson C902<br />-Blackberry Curve<br />-Blackberry Bold 9000<br />-iPhone 3GS<br />-HTC Desire<br />-iPhone 4
  • Devices:iPhone 4
  • Twitter:@Super_Nicktendo

To be honest with you, they're only doing that because they know their customer services aint upto much so anyone who is remotely useful such as yourself is to be squashed like a fly. Orange suck :D

Hey the world needs good guys like you to help out us idiots who thought it would be a good idea to join orange, now we're tied in, we need all the help we can get!! :)

I made my living off convincing people it was in their best interests to join orange and that they would be saving themselves money. Funny thing was though, I believed the crap myself.

Now that I don't wear the badge, dont have the logo in my sig (they brought that up in the disciplinary too), I can expressly say that its in everyone's best interests to stay away from Orange.
and I say that with no bias.

on a side note, I really did love my job though.. helping people and getting a great response off them was a real buzz - every handshake was another happy customer who would remember my name :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users