Nokia 9300i

Guest jchamier

Guest jchamier

Ok, we all know that Orange are the windows mobile network, but has anyone heard if they will be offering (business only?) the Nokia 9300i device?

No camera, PDA stuff, and Lotus Notes compatibility (with WiFi) makes it the device I want. Also it does blackberry if I can convince my employer to connect me....

James

Guest confucious
Ok, we all know that Orange are the windows mobile network,

James

We all know they used to be....

Most people are jumping ship to T-Mob for their fantastic data prices but....

It looks like the 9300i is only available on O2

Guest jchamier
Most people are jumping ship to T-Mob for their fantastic data prices but....

It looks like the 9300i is only available on O2

The two networks that have no coverage at all, at work, at home, or at my friends. D'Oh!.

Guess unconnected is the only way to get one.

Guest sporkguy

Before I departed from Orange, I read in one of the WTFs (Weekly Trading Focus) that they will be offering it Q2 2006 - but we all know what they're like with handset launches.

Guest dr who
I read in one of the WTFs (Weekly Trading Focus)

Or is that just what the sales staff thought when they saw the details of the tariffs and/or phones they would have to sell?????

Guest confucious

@ Dr Who - LOL

@jchamier - sounds like you might be better off waiting - Is there anyone from O who can let us know when this is likely to be released?

Guest sporkguy
Or is that just what the sales staff thought when they saw the details of the tariffs and/or phones they would have to sell?????

LMFAO :)

To be honest I did often think "What The Ferk?!" when I read it at times :D

Guest jchamier
Before I departed from Orange, I read in one of the WTFs (Weekly Trading Focus) that they will be offering it Q2 2006 - but we all know what they're like with handset launches.

Ok, that's cool. I might pester O business support line (through work!) if I get 5 mins at work. (unlikely this month!!).

Guest jchamier

Well for anyone interested, I phoned O's business support number that we are given for help with our company mobiles. The person on the end was interested in my request, but after spending a good 5 minutes looking on the intranet couldn't find anything about the 9300i but loads about the 9300.

Since they are both blackberry devices and blackberry is a good money earner for O, I still reckon they will offer it eventually............ gonna make me wait ain't they !?