Photo

Orange can still be darned nice to people!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

moroni

moroni

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Devices:SPV M2000
i was on the phone today to a lovely lady at OCS who dealt mainly in other departments but seemed to know her beans so after 30 minutes of talking her about work stuff i thought i would try my luck at seeing what deal i could get out of her as far as my upgrade/retention deal would go.......

after a long chat later i have finally agreed to an SPV M5000 on flext 50 with 20mb of free GPRS as well, to say i was fairly happy would be a huge understatement!!!

In my line of work i talk to orange retentions fairly often and they have been the easiest to get PAC codes off, so i was dead chuffed when i finally got to talk to someone very helpful!

perhaps orange does still have some saving graces :-)

Tech

Tech

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • Devices:E200 2xC500 SP5m Vario
very rarely but glad you found someone who is good
I found someone too but that was when i wanted to get rid of orange - he helped me alot and was a nice chap :)

http://www.spapps.co.uk

Visit the Spapps UK Forums!!!
Spapps UK Forums [new]
Spapps UK Forums alternative link
^^^ CLICK ME ^^^

Current Projects:

DAR~ling update tba*
WMP Remote** (need new ideas!!)

TV Remote codenamed meetu (postponed)
mini PC Controller codenamed mawk

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
Glad to hear they will match FlexT as a tariff but although 20Mb of free data would have been amazing a few months ago it still looks pretty shan compared to what TMob are offering.

sporkguy

sporkguy

iSpork

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Interests:Phone History:<br /><br />-Nokia 5110<br />-Nokia 8210<br />-Nokia 3510i<br />-Nokia 7210<br />-Sony Ericsson K700i<br />-Nokia 6630<br />-Nokia 7610<br />-Orange SPV M500<br />-Orange SPV C500<br />-Sony Ericsson W800i<br />-Nokia N90<br />-Samsung D600<br />-iMate SP5<br />-MDA Vario <br />-MoDaCo C600<br />-MDA Pro<br />-Sony Ericsson K800i<br />-Nokia E61<br />-Nokia N95<br />-LG Viewty<br />-Sony Ericsson W660<br />-Nokia 6500 Classic Black<br />-Sony Ericsson W910<br />-Sony Ericsson C902<br />-Blackberry Curve<br />-Blackberry Bold 9000<br />-iPhone 3GS<br />-HTC Desire<br />-iPhone 4
  • Devices:iPhone 4
  • Twitter:@Super_Nicktendo
20mb on an M5000 can go very quickly - it wouldn't have been enough to keep me with Orange.

moroni

moroni

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Devices:SPV M2000

20mb on an M5000 can go very quickly - it wouldn't have been enough to keep me with Orange.

granted its not huge but its better than nothing, and down here were i live we dont get a gprs signal for t-mobile so its no good me having unlimted usage if i cant use any of it at all :)

And to be honest, i wont be using it for gprs anyway as 3G isnt great in my town on orange, wi-fi however is a much better idea, but ?250-300 on ebay is nice as well ;-)

shuurajou

shuurajou

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Bare in mind it's very easy to get a negative opinion when looking around on forums etc. People will seek out a place to complain, but rarely will seek out a place to come and say how good it is - because it's expected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users