Photo

T-Mobile banning IM on Web 'n Walk is like...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

I recently looked at changing from Orange to T Mobile purely because of the Web N Wlak for ?7.50, but on reading all the small print decided against it due to the fact that so many wbe features were banned. like video and audio streaming, it just comes across as a complete gimmick to try and get customers using the web, but how many people ONLY view web pages and dont download anyhing at all.

You could always pay ?10 for the completely unlimited package, other than VoIP obviously.

noobywankenooby

noobywankenooby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

You could always pay ?10 for the completely unlimited package, other than VoIP obviously.

10 quid for what unlimited package?, i thought t-mobile only do the 7.50 package??

sporkguy

sporkguy

iSpork

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Interests:Phone History:<br /><br />-Nokia 5110<br />-Nokia 8210<br />-Nokia 3510i<br />-Nokia 7210<br />-Sony Ericsson K700i<br />-Nokia 6630<br />-Nokia 7610<br />-Orange SPV M500<br />-Orange SPV C500<br />-Sony Ericsson W800i<br />-Nokia N90<br />-Samsung D600<br />-iMate SP5<br />-MDA Vario <br />-MoDaCo C600<br />-MDA Pro<br />-Sony Ericsson K800i<br />-Nokia E61<br />-Nokia N95<br />-LG Viewty<br />-Sony Ericsson W660<br />-Nokia 6500 Classic Black<br />-Sony Ericsson W910<br />-Sony Ericsson C902<br />-Blackberry Curve<br />-Blackberry Bold 9000<br />-iPhone 3GS<br />-HTC Desire<br />-iPhone 4
  • Devices:iPhone 4
  • Twitter:@Super_Nicktendo

10 quid for what unlimited package?, i thought t-mobile only do the 7.50 package??

they also do a ?10 'pro' web n walk alternative, which allows use of the phone to power a laptop's internet and a few other differences.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users