Price Plans

Guest Twisticles

Guest Twisticles

OK...having worked abroad for 5yrs, when the only incentive on my price plan was the international option, I'm back in the UK for good.

So I notice that I'm a bit behind the times. My current price plan is:

Anytime 60 @ ?13.63

+Int. Option @ ?2.13

+ 6Mb data @ ?4.26

(all +VAT). For this I get 60 free mins to landline/TMob phones anytime and not much else! I guess that on top of the price plan I pay for about 30 mins to other networks and about 60 txt p/m.

Looking at my bills (around ?60 a month :P ) I'm thinking Flext 20 WnW would cost me ?27.50 a month, allow me to call any network/landline (and probably not exceed my call/txt limit) and give me more data.

Somehow it seems too good to be true! :) Am I really that out of date? I used to be an early adopter! :D

I'm 'out of commitment' with TMob, does it make sense to upgrade (Hermes?) at the same time as changing price plan?

Whats the best way forward, you thunk?

Guest confucious

You are that far out of date - T are doing some great offers these days ! :)

Hermes is due out next month and will be well worth waiting for but will cost on that plan (I would think), but with unlimited data on W'n'W the 3G speeds of the Hermes should make this a great phone!

Do you need to keep your no? If not just start a new contract - you seem to get better deals than upgrading (not sure with T but with most telcos you do)

If you can't afford the Hermes or want to keep your existing phone, then see what phone you can get free on that plan and flog it on eBay if you don't want it!

Good luck :D

Guest sporkguy
You are that far out of date - T are doing some great offers these days ! :)

Hermes is due out next month and will be well worth waiting for but will cost on that plan (I would think), but with unlimited data on W'n'W the 3G speeds of the Hermes should make this a great phone!

Do you need to keep your no? If not just start a new contract - you seem to get better deals than upgrading (not sure with T but with most telcos you do)

If you can't afford the Hermes or want to keep your existing phone, then see what phone you can get free on that plan and flog it on eBay if you don't want it!

Good luck :D

Has it been confirmed that the Hermes will be out at all next month? I thought it was merely speculation as this stage.

But yes, WnW Pro on HSDPA and Flext will be truly unbeatable :P

Guest Twisticles
Nothing is confirmed but I *Believe* The hermes is due out on T and O next month.

Not that it means much, but the billing guy and the upgrade girl I spoke to yesterday at TMob both denied any knowledge of fortcoming handsets.

But then I guess they would, wouldn't they?

Guest confucious

It doesn't suprise me - If it is being released next month they probably wouldn't know yet.

Phones have a habit of slipping but the Hermes is due next month I believe.