8 replies to this topic

nforsans

nforsans

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Devices:Vario II On T-Mobile
The T-Mobile UK website has been unavailable since at least yesterday Sunday, apparently for an upgrade.

Is that because they are uploading pics and details of the Hermes/TyTN/Vario II ? :

Device history: Orange MPx 220 / Orange SE Z1010 / O2 XdaIIs / T-Mobile MDA Vario W'n'W / Orange MoDaCo SPV C600 / TMobile Vario II on Flext 25 + Web'n'Walk

andybarker

andybarker

Diehard

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Devices:S4, Transformer Infinity, N7

The T-Mobile UK website has been unavailable since at least yesterday Sunday, apparently for an upgrade.

Is that because they are uploading pics and details of the Hermes/TyTN/Vario II ? :

Sounds like they are having problems. But them i'm a cynic and paranoid!

nforsans

nforsans

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
it's back... and no sign of any exciting, new devices :)

Device history: Orange MPx 220 / Orange SE Z1010 / O2 XdaIIs / T-Mobile MDA Vario W'n'W / Orange MoDaCo SPV C600 / TMobile Vario II on Flext 25 + Web'n'Walk

Dr Who

Dr Who

Timelord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts

it's back... and no sign of any exciting, new devices :)

Who knows, they might be there just not live? Or perhaps August the 1st will turn out to be like June 1st?

nforsans

nforsans

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Who knows, they might be there just not live? Or perhaps August the 1st will turn out to be like June 1st?

that would be gr8 - it can't be too far away...

samsul

samsul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I think it was more like they were trying to fix their useless website which is great when it works but doesn't seem to work 90% of the time.

And it doesn't look as though they have fixed anything.

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,350 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Strangely, I never have any problems with it at all :|

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

samsul

samsul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I have never ever been able to view my unbilled data usage. Everytime I click on it it just stop and eventaully comes back with an error.

nforsans

nforsans

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

I have never ever been able to view my unbilled data usage. Everytime I click on it it just stop and eventaully comes back with an error.

same with me, although it only affects the "data" part of the bills. I raised the issue and the tech team was supposed to investigate a month or two ago - still not solved..!

Otherwise I have found the other sections of the bills and unbilled calls very useful and very frequently updated - almost in real time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users