Orange insurance

Guest jbrare

Guest jbrare

I thought it would happen sooner or later...

Orange insurance is ?6 a month now for new customers. Does anyone know if this is a recent thing?

JB

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MARKUKCOUK
I thought it would happen sooner or later...

Orange insurance is ?6 a month now for new customers. Does anyone know if this is a recent thing?

JB

fairly recent yes, but its included free on Panther packages

Guest sporkguy

Well it is ?5.99 on Tmobile for standard devices and ?7.99 for data devices - so count yourself lucky its the same price for everyone on Orange.

Also - have you seen the excess prices for Tmobile? I prefer O's Insurance personally :)

Guest confucious

A 20% increase does seem a bit much but O's insurance does seem to be the best available. I've no idea what T's is like but you certainly don't hear many complaints about O's insurance.

Guest sporkguy
A 20% increase does seem a bit much but O's insurance does seem to be the best available. I've no idea what T's is like but you certainly don't hear many complaints about O's insurance.

T's is excellent for the price. You get a replacement at your nearest store, which most find more convenient than having it delivered to their home address - and if you need a phone here and now, you can walk into a tmobile store, call fonesafe, and 5 minutes later walk out with a brand new replacement phone and new simcard ready and connected.