goochy1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Interests:Playing Games Consoles !!<br /><br />I'm a Gameaholic
  • Devices:N95, C550, 360, PS3
Hiya Guys,
I have an unlocked Nokia 6230 it was originally on orange but then i decided to use t-mobile. I couldn't get the wap to work so i've given up. But i've now seen that orange have brought out a new deal for payg customers like me where you get 1000 free txts and 1mb of Internet usage. I'm inclined to change my existing number for this offer but i was wondering as i fidled with the settings on the wap setup wheter it'd work. i.e change the settings auto change. On the options i have either Orange or Orange GPRS which one should it be.
Would be glad of any replies
thanx
goochy1

Posted Image

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,635 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil
WAP? Why WAP when it has full internet browsing capabilities? Does anyone still use WAP?

The settings pinned at the top of this forum should work for O or the ones in the T-Mob section for T but I believe O can send you the settings directly to your phone.

I suppose WAP uses less data - for full browsing 1Mb would last me about 1 Nanosecond but both O and T have unlimited daily usage for ?1/day .

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

goochy1

goochy1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

I suppose WAP uses less data - for full browsing 1Mb would last me about 1 Nanosecond but both O and T have unlimited daily usage for ?1/day .

I tried another sim and it worked and then i scrolled down to find that ?1 for a whole day so i'll probably end up doing that.
goochy1

Posted Image

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,635 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil
With who?

With T you don't need to do anythig, you are charged normally up toa max of ?1/day.

With O you have to ask for it each day and can't start using it until you have confirmation (up to 1 hour I believe) and are charged ?1 regardles of how much you use.

T's ?7.50 / month for unlimited data on contract is still by far the cheapest way to go.

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

goochy1

goochy1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

With who?

With T you don't need to do anythig, you are charged normally up toa max of ?1/day.

Thats with orange i can't use t-mobiles' wap on my phone as its ex orange and it won't connect to the page other wise i wouldn't need to change otherwise i wouldn't need to change my sim but i like the offer orange are giving anyway.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users