gvr

gvr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 7, Nexus One
Great review Paul

I'll have my order in in about a week :)

sxywill2005

sxywill2005

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPV C500
My boss is considering the device.

My contract is over in February, I am going to get the SPV M3100.

It looks a nice phone and it's roughly the same dimensions as the imate jam which I wasnt expecting at all.

I do agree with the horrid OMAP processors, they are really outdated now and TI should really be pushing out better models instead of promising them. Wasn't there supposed to be better OMAP processors comming out between '06 and '08. I am sure we shall see if TI have anything to offer at this years CES.

mr.maestro

mr.maestro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile SDA
How is the wifi quality? I have read some complaints about wifi on HTC hermes/tytn (works only in a range of 5 meters from the router).

And (I am a PocketPC newbie), can i only use wifi to access the internet, or can I also browse my locall windows network and exchange files?

Thx

Metoo

Metoo

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

I do agree with the horrid OMAP processors, they are really outdated now and TI should really be pushing out better models instead of promising them.

What's the big deal? If you had a faster CPU you wouldn't get two days' battery life (ask any TyTn owner). For most people, having a phone that makes it through a busy day is far more important than being obsessed with MHz.
If you want something faster, go buy one, but be prepared for the trade-off in battery life. That's why HTC has two distinct model ranges - to give you the choice.

gvr

gvr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 7, Nexus One

If you want something faster, go buy one, but be prepared for the trade-off in battery life. That's why HTC has two distinct model ranges - to give you the choice.

It seems that the planned 'Kaiser' device that was shown on the leaked HTC roadmap may be the alternative device to the P4350 for those after the higher spec processor. Although I've seen varying info on different sites & couldn't say for certain which should be believed.

J273

J273

Addict

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Interests:Phones / computers / Cars
  • Devices:WHITE IPHONE 3GS
  • Twitter:@J273
Paul,have you had a p3600 (trinity) if so how do you compare the two?

Thanks

Flickr
Iphone / Asus p750 / Samsung I780

scrattyrat

scrattyrat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Devices:i-mate sp5m
Is there a 'flash' for the camera, or is it just a constant light you have to manually turn on and off?

Thanks

------
e650

zwmg

zwmg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak

Is there a 'flash' for the camera, or is it just a constant light you have to manually turn on and off?

Thanks

no flash, no light.

pfunk

pfunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:htc p4350
I have the phone at it's great. I do have a question: Does anyone know how to sync with Windows Vista Business? I just bought a new computer with the new this new OS and it is unable to find the necessary drivers for the HTC P4350. And the installation disks that come with the phone says all software is already installed.

Any help would be truly appreciated.

THanks!

Monolithix

Monolithix

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,783 posts
You'll need to download the Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) from the Microsoft website!

I still exist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users