F-Secure Error!

Guest w1ld

For a couple of weeks now, the F-Secure software on my MDA Compact III has been displaying the following error when attemptig to update and/or scan:

(Title) Ant-Virus.exe

A native exception occured.

ExceptionCode: 0x80000002

ExceptionAddress: 0x00ff83238

OK to terminate

CANCEL to debug

OK'ing or CANCEL'ing end the application/update/scan. I have attempted unistalling the software via add/remove programs using ActiveSync, and manually by browsing to the F-Secure folder and deleting it...but am unable to do so as the files are in use/read-only/not accessible.

Please advise.

(Note: the software was working fine - scanning/updating - for a week befor ethis occurred).

For a couple of weeks now, the F-Secure software on my MDA Compact III has been displaying the following error when attemptig to update and/or scan:

(Title) Ant-Virus.exe

A native exception occured.

ExceptionCode: 0x80000002

ExceptionAddress: 0x00ff83238

OK to terminate

CANCEL to debug

OK'ing or CANCEL'ing end the application/update/scan. I have attempted unistalling the software via add/remove programs using ActiveSync, and manually by browsing to the F-Secure folder and deleting it...but am unable to do so as the files are in use/read-only/not accessible.

Please advise.

(Note: the software was working fine - scanning/updating - for a week befor ethis occurred).

Apologies for being so hasty. I have since managed to remove the software. In hind sight, I should have figured it out sooner - I had to launch the app and quickly exit it before it attempted to update and crash. Once exitted, I could remove it via ActiveSync.

Cheers.