Bluezard 1.0 - Bluetooth Wizard

Guest 0vZ

Guest robobeau
bluezard is VERY buggy and I have even had to hard reset my device because problems it has caused. I would not reccomend it.

No kidding. I tried out the demo, and now I can't transfer files from the PC to my Blackjack AT ALL. I used to be able to without any problems.

After installing / uninstalling the Bluezard demo, my PC is still "partnered" with my Blackjack, but file transfers will not work from the PC to the Blackjack.

I'm considering a Hard Reset as well, unless someone can help me fix it...?

Edit: Forget it. A Hard Reset did the trick. Bluetooth's working fine now.

Edited by robobeau

Guest petec500

I've only downloaded the demo version, but so far i've the same problem similar to Foobs above:

When trying to do anything from my HTC Touch (running Bluezard) to my Qtek8310 with BT discovery on, i get the error message ""error connecting to the device! may be bluetooth is switched off or the device is out of radio coverage area. An error message is available for this exception but cannot be displayed because these messages are optional and are not currently installed on this device. Please install ‘NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab’ for Windows Mobile 5.0 and above or ‘NETCFv35.Messages.EN.cab’ for other platforms. Restart the application to see the message"

Any ideas how to fix this before i shell-out for the full version?

Edited by petec500

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi OvZ

your program Bluezard is a beautiful application. Now I'm trying the Demo version on a smartphone HP IPAQ 514 Voice Messenger. The Demo version is too much poor for me. I would like to buy the complete version. What do I have to do?

Thank you

Stuz