Bluetooth GPS receiver + Prophet

Guest Ankjer

• 6 months later...
Guest suger4spice
Hi all

I am strucling getting TomTom 5.21 to detect my GPS receiver, I bought it from Ebay at 1,5 years ago. Does anybody have any experiance with it? http://cgi.ebay.com/16-CH-BLUETOOTH-GPS-RI...1QQcmdZViewItem

I Succeded once, but have never been able to get contact again. The pairing goes smooth!

Thanks in advance

This may be a bit late, but I have had very good experience with GPSGATE and GPSPROXY. I prefer gpsproxy (wassan modified version), as it also keeps a tracklog of my trip. As best as I understand it, the program creates a virtual com port and shares the gps nema input to all programs such as tomtom that requests the data. Gpsproxy setup is a bit involved so it may be best to start with gpsgate. There are versions available for your pc and ppc. Also, not it may hog a bit of your resources. I regularly overclock to 260 on my O2 xda neo, while using the gps, without any problems.

Goodluck.

Guest suger4spice
Hi all

I am strucling getting TomTom 5.21 to detect my GPS receiver, I bought it from Ebay at 1,5 years ago. Does anybody have any experiance with it? http://cgi.ebay.com/16-CH-BLUETOOTH-GPS-RI...1QQcmdZViewItem

I Succeded once, but have never been able to get contact again. The pairing goes smooth!

Thanks in advance

This may be a bit late, but I have had very good experience with GPSGATE and GPSPROXY. I prefer gpsproxy (wassan modified version), as it also keeps a tracklog of my trip. As best as I understand it, the program creates a virtual com port and shares the gps nema input to all programs such as tomtom that requests the data. Gpsproxy setup is a bit involved so it may be best to start with gpsgate. There are versions available for your pc and ppc. Also, not it may hog a bit of your resources. I regularly overclock to 260 on my O2 xda neo, while using the gps, without any problems.

Goodluck.

Guest suger4spice
Hi all

Thanks in advance

Goodluck.