- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

heinzmac

heinzmac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I just purchased a T-Mobile Dash in order to keep up with my emails. I travel quite a bit internationally, so my roaming charges have been quite high. I have recently purchased several local SIMS cards at the countries where I travel the most to try to cut down on the roaming charges. However, my T-Mobile pushmail does not work when I switch out the SIMS card. Is there a pushmail service out there that can work with any/all service providers? I can manually send/receive, but that gets to be a pain after a while. Thanks in advance!

xerxes

xerxes

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

I just purchased a T-Mobile Dash in order to keep up with my emails. I travel quite a bit internationally, so my roaming charges have been quite high. I have recently purchased several local SIMS cards at the countries where I travel the most to try to cut down on the roaming charges. However, my T-Mobile pushmail does not work when I switch out the SIMS card. Is there a pushmail service out there that can work with any/all service providers? I can manually send/receive, but that gets to be a pain after a while. Thanks in advance!

Take a look at mail2web.com

heinzmac

heinzmac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Take a look at mail2web.com

Thank you

chaznet

chaznet

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile: Shadow; Dash; SDA
http://4smartphone.net is a great service...

I just purchased a T-Mobile Dash in order to keep up with my emails. I travel quite a bit internationally, so my roaming charges...

mactac

mactac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:htc s621
i use the service at 4smartphone.net they run an exchange server & it works amazingly. it's real push & no ads & doesn't use any funky sms thing.

miketired

miketired

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

i use the service at 4smartphone.net they run an exchange server & it works amazingly. it's real push & no ads & doesn't use any funky sms thing.

I use mail2web and it works great....

dhardy

dhardy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:C600, Vario II, 3G card
Hosted services are fine, if you want to run your own domain and have more direct control over the whole thing you can have a look at Kerio mailserver - they licensed activesync from ms and offer native push mail support, just like exchange.

http://www.kerio.co....activesync.html

A 10 user license starts at £220 ..... A bit better than Exchange :)

HTH

David

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users