312 replies to this topic

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • Devices:T-Mo Dash

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2062

File Name: SkinProject: OS X
File Submitter: Jamma14
File Submitted: 9 Jan 2007
File Updated: 3 Mar 2007
File Category: QVGA Landscape ( Moto Q )

THE FILE IS NOT BROKEN, DOWNLOAD PART2 IN THE SUPPORT TOPIC!!!
READ THE BLINKING DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU MARK SOMETHING AS BROKEN!!!

04/02/2007: Forgot to inlcude the Sliclock plugin in the rar!
It is now included..

03/02/2007: SkinProject OS X!
The new version of OS X for landscape smartphones is officially ready for download!

And with the new version, we bring to you a new name: the SkinProject.
Our team members are:
--Jamma14 - xml coder/layout designer
--echostats - graphic designer

And we hope to bring you lots more exciting skins in the future!

As for this release...the new features are:
--New graphics - looks almost identical to OS X now!
--OS X fonts!
--Smartmonitor battery icon changes according to battery power etc!
--All shortcuts in the dock link to files in Storage CardProgram FilesSkinProjectOS XShortcuts, so they are easily customisable!
--Dashboard!
--Missed Calls!

There are probably more too, but that'll do for now.

I'll update this topic with an animated gif tomorrow.

Things to do for the next release (which should take less time :D):
--Startup/shutdown screens
--Redo dashboard design
--Other suggestions?

We weren't 100% happy with everything in this release but we've kept you waiting so we released it anyway! In particular Dashboard will probably be changed in upcoming revisions - but a note for how it is at the moment: The tasks are customisable - search for "Tasks" in the xml and you can edit each one!

The filesize is slightly over 1Mb (the max MoDaCo dl limit) so you have to download this file, plus the one attached in the first post of the support topic). Read the readme for installation instructions!!

the
SkinProject team

19/01/2007:
Okay, fixed the cab file and made a few other tweaks - hopefully to fix any problems people are having.
The cab should hopefully work with all landscape smartphones now. Please uninstall all previous versions and install the new file.

18/01/2007:
Cab file update, now installs bitmaps to SD Card!

09/01/2007:
First release of OS X for landscape smartphones! Does NOT need the orange plugin! :D

Does require RJShortcut and Smartmonitor, and currently it must be installed manually.
By the way, I apologise for the use of bitmaps but different plugins render jpegs differently and it fuined the dock. But at least I didn't use the orange plugin! :D

Tested on the T-Mobile Dash but should work on all landscape qvga smartphones such as moto q, samsung blackjack etc.

For all you Dash-ers out there enable your JOGGRS! This is what it was made for!
You can download the utility HERE, honestly try it!

I've tried to make really functional and pretty homescreen and it's a good one to impress you're mates.
Would like to hear your feedback...:)

James

www.jammasoft.tk

PLUGINS:
SmartMonitor
RJShortcut

To-do list:
--Extra Screens
--Other suggestions??

Click here to download this file

Attached Files

Edited by Jamma14, 03 March 2007 - 06:31 PM.

www.JammaSoft.tk

SPV e100 ----> i-mate sp3i ----> SPV c550 ----> T-Mobile Dash

sesro1978

sesro1978

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Cingular 2125

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2062
File Name: JammaSoft OS X
File Submitter: Jamma14
File Submitted: 9 Jan 2007
File Category: QVGA Landscape ( Moto Q )

09/01/2007:
First release of OS X for landscape smartphones! Does NOT need the orange plugin! :D
Does require RJShortcut and Smartmonitor, and currently it must be installed manually.
By the way, I apologise for the use of bitmaps but different plugins render jpegs differently and it fuined the dock. But at least I didn't use the orange plugin! :D
Tested on the T-Mobile Dash but should work on all landscape qvga smartphones such as moto q, samsung blackjack etc.
For all you Dash-ers out there enable your JOGGRS! This is what it was made for!
I've tried to make really functional and pretty homescreen and it's a good one to impress you're mates.
Would like to hear your feedback...:)

Hi,

Looks like an excellent screen! Any possibility of it working on a Cingular (HTC) 2125?

~S

James

www.jammasoft.tk
To-do list:
--Cab file
--Extra Screens
--Other suggestions??

Click here to download this file

brettr

brettr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Dash
Very cool home screen. Great Work!

ashgotti

ashgotti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
beautiful
any chance of a version for portrait phones?

PPCPassion

PPCPassion

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Devices:HTC M8, Nexus 5
As always, Great Work :)

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
Thanks for the kind comments, yes i'll do a portrait version with the new graphics as well. But that won't be for a few weeks as I've got exams.
James

www.JammaSoft.tk

xvicx

xvicx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Q
I love your work, realy nice.

i have a bug! can you see it, possible to fix this?

My phone is a MotoQ

I have the exclamation in all rows, except message,MRU, all the rest have this exclamation (?)

Posted Image

regards

Edited by xvicx, 18 January 2007 - 02:36 PM.

sleepdoc

sleepdoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I'm using Moto Q, too. I get only Messaging, MRU, and Calendar working. Everything else doesn't activate. Any help?

TIA

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
Ahh okay xvicx thanks for pointing that out, I wondered if that might happen on non excalibur landscape phones - I think it's because they have no wifi and therefore no wifi plugin.
Please try the new attatched xml, if that works then I'll update the main post with two versions.

@sleepdoc - install both the plugins linked to in the original post - you are missing rjshortcut which you need for this to work.

James

EDIT: Okay I assume this was the problem with the MotoQ - you can now find the MotoQ version linked to in the first post.

Attached Files

Edited by Jamma14, 18 January 2007 - 05:59 PM.

www.JammaSoft.tk

xvicx

xvicx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Tank’s for the quick reply!
I try your modify one today and seems that it did not fix’ it :) it's the same!

sleepdoc

sleepdoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Thanks for the quick reply.

I actually did a reinstall of the support files and then your file. That worked to get all of the screens working. Now I'll try your new update.

Cheers!

highfinance

highfinance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Dash
Dash user here having a problem. When trying to load this theme I get "The layout you have selected cannot be loaded. Please select a different layout using the Home Screen item in settings"

Any help would be appreciated this layout is very clean (just what I was looking for)

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
Okay xvicx, I think I've fixed your problem - I think you were using an older version of RJShortcut (not the one linked to in the thread) but it should now work with your version anyway.
Sleepdoc and Highfinance - I messed up the previous cab, (sorry)! but this one should work fine. Please everyone uninstall the old versions and reinstall the new one and let me know if it works??
It does on my Dash so I think it should....

James

www.JammaSoft.tk

brettr

brettr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I seem to be having the same problems as xvicx, but I am on a dash. I am going to reinstall the two plugins with the ones that you linked and reinstall with the os x cab file. I will let you know if the problem persists.

brettr

brettr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
OK, after uninstalling and reinstalling all the plugins and the new cab file it works beautifully. Thank you for your awesome work.

sleepdoc

sleepdoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Now I just need to get File Explorer and Core Player. Having trouble locating them. Any way to change the links to different programs? Maybe a preferences page?

TIA, and keep up the good work.

echostats

echostats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
This is by far, BY FAR, the best home screen available. I was VERY skeptical because it just looked too good to be true. Well, I have looked and looked and it is 99% perfect. The ONLY thing two things that could make it better is to have the bluetooth logo go to black when bluetooth is activated and the other I am not sure if it's just me or not but when I am not scrolling through the dock, at the top left it says "Home Ser". Not sure why...

Also, and if this is even possible I don't know but this would be the most amazing thing and I am sure you already thought of it... but having the airport actually show the phone signal strength. I will feel real dumb if that is what it's doing because I can't seem to get it to lower but yea.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't wait to show this to everyone!

echostats

echostats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
Any way to change it so it's not in military time?

sleepdoc

sleepdoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Jamma,
Would it also be possible to change the default click response, ie. when i hit select i am brought to the wireless manager. That, and the above suggestions would make this simply the best!

Also, is it possible to get rid of the windoze start menu at the bottom of the screen. Seeing that logo really ruins my enjoyment of "mac os" on my phone.

Thanks again!

jorginity

jorginity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:black jack
Hello it seems when I change profiles on my blackjack monitor plugin breaks and also file explorer and itune short cuts dont work any ideas?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users