• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

brettr

brettr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Dash
I would like to request that the contacts icon be replaced with a safari icon. Most of the time the right softkey is contacts and quick access to PIE would be nice.

Thanks,
brett

echostats

echostats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
Not a bad idea at all.

echostats

echostats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
I have been in talks with Jamma and until I talk to him I cannot say much, but I will say that there are huge plans for this skin. Stick around and check back daily because if everything works out, I am certain this will be the greatest skin so far created.

sullitf

sullitf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Dash

I have been in talks with Jamma and until I talk to him I cannot say much, but I will say that there are huge plans for this skin. Stick around and check back daily because if everything works out, I am certain this will be the greatest skin so far created.

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! I've been checking this thread whenever I get on the computer to see if there are any new updates, this is without a doubt the greatest skin i've seen for a smartphone or PPC! keep up the good work!

echostats

echostats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! I've been checking this thread whenever I get on the computer to see if there are any new updates, this is without a doubt the greatest skin i've seen for a smartphone or PPC! keep up the good work!

thats exactly what i told jamma. its the best skin ever and thats why i have been in talks with him about a partnership. we're going to be updating the theme together from now on... i have a feeling that with both our expertises this skin is going to only get better. we should be coming out with an official announcement here shortly. stay tuned.

Edited by echostats, 26 January 2007 - 03:48 AM.

lkrsfn5

lkrsfn5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
the changes that i think would be good is that the color scheme should be blue since the background is blue but if u guys are going to have that cool black tiger background the leave the scheme black. a really cool thing is to have the start menu background to be the same as the home screen background but transparent, if that is possible. another cool thing would be for the phone signal to work using the wifi signal next to the blue tooth signal, again if possible. that's all i could think of right now. this is by far the best skin ever mad for smartphones i'm sooooooooo happy u guys did this. i'm fallin in love with mac and it's cool that my phone could look like a mac. right now my pc looks exactly like a mac, well very close. hopefully soon i can get me a mac. great work guys.

echostats

echostats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
As I said, as of the current release, it's been all Jamma. So you've gotta give him all the credit. About the changes, all those have been thought about. The current goal is the make the theme identical to OS X, the Apple operating system.

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • Devices:T-Mo Dash
Yeah the next release is gonna be near perfect!
Watch this space people...watch this space.

Can I just ask...who reported the file as broken?? I've tested the cab and it works absolutely fine..? If you're having problems could you please ask for help instead of incorrectly labelling the file for other users??

James

www.JammaSoft.tk

SPV e100 ----> i-mate sp3i ----> SPV c550 ----> T-Mobile Dash

echostats

echostats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
The graphics are done for the next release. I just finished them tonight. I believe the coding is done as well. Jamma and I will be releasing our first co-release this week. Stay tuned for the first Skin Project release. Believe me, it will blow you away. If you are a mac user, I can assure you... you will not be able to tell the difference between this up and coming homescreen and your OS X desktop. I'm a picky guy and this thing is graphically exact.

It's only getting better, check back daily.

lkrsfn5

lkrsfn5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
OMG u guys need to stop this teasing and bring it out i'm curious to see what this will look like can't wait.

echostats

echostats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
Just to add to the tease. I am running the new release on my phone :) I am waiting to get in touch with James to get his opinions, etc. It will be out this week, early. Sorry for the wait, but it will be worth it! PROMISE

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
Yeah it's coming on a treat...the last of the code and graphics should be finished tonight but we have to get it all together and cab it up...so it should be ready for tomorrow evening (UK time)... :D

James

Edit: Actually maybe the end of wednesday... :)

Edited by Jamma14, 29 January 2007 - 10:12 PM.

www.JammaSoft.tk

htcs620user

htcs620user

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:htcs620

Yeah it's coming on a treat...the last of the code and graphics should be finished tonight but we have to get it all together and cab it up...so it should be ready for tomorrow evening (UK time)... :D

James

Edit: Actually maybe the end of wednesday... :)

Thanks for all.

- Missed calls/sms new popup state is necessary.
- bluetooth icon state is wrong

However is a great theme

i use Resco explorer
i use photo viewer
i use salling clicker

as lnk of your Dock

It seems to use Mac os x

I have htc s620

Edited by htcs620user, 30 January 2007 - 09:22 AM.

echostats

echostats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Thanks for all.

- Missed calls/sms new popup state is necessary.
- bluetooth icon state is wrong

However is a great theme

i use Resco explorer
i use photo viewer
i use salling clicker

as lnk of your Dock

It seems to use Mac os x

I have htc s620

Because it is extremely easy, we will be making most of the icons in the desktop customizable as far as what they link to.

We are working on the Missed Call/SMS. In fact, I just got an idea for it.

There will be no bluetooth state indicator in the next release.

htcs620user

htcs620user

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Because it is extremely easy, we will be making most of the icons in the desktop customizable as far as what they link to.

We are working on the Missed Call/SMS. In fact, I just got an idea for it.

There will be no bluetooth state indicator in the next release.

Also long date (example :30 Gennaio 2007)

Profile choosing

Signal strength

Jamma14

Jamma14

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Also long date (example :30 Gennaio 2007)

Profile choosing

Signal strength

There will be a long(ish) date plugin in the new release.
There will be no profile plugin...nowhere to put it.
And no signal strength plugin because the smartmonitor signal plugin is crap and we don't want to use the iconbar.

James

Release date estimate edit: Not tonight....probably tomorrow night...if not definitely thursday :)

Edited by Jamma14, 30 January 2007 - 01:42 PM.

www.JammaSoft.tk

htcs620user

htcs620user

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

There will be a long(ish) date plugin in the new release.
There will be no profile plugin...nowhere to put it.
And no signal strength plugin because the smartmonitor signal plugin is crap and we don't want to use the iconbar.

James

Release date estimate edit: Not tonight....probably tomorrow night...if not definitely thursday :)

i see you release note but i do not understand completly all.

can you tell us what you incude in the next version?

Thanks

Edited by htcs620user, 30 January 2007 - 02:11 PM.

echostats

echostats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
No reason to explain what will be in the next version. You will see by the end of the week.

htcs620user

htcs620user

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

No reason to explain what will be in the next version. You will see by the end of the week.

ok. only to know all features . Curiosity kill the cat

:)

echostats

echostats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
Enough features to win the BEST SKIN EVER AWARD. Yea, I said it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users