mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Devices:Nokia n82 (hacked)

What file in the .zip is cell doom? I can't find it

at one point everything on modaco i had every uploaded was deleted, so when i re uploaded this i dont think i included celldoom in here again.

my signature is too long

Barabbas

Barabbas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8310 - RIP, HTC S710
A reminder/hint to the guys still having problems with patching Worms. There are TWO wwp.exe.. One in the "JAMDAT" folder under "Program Files" and the other one, which you are supposed to patch, under "WWP", located directly on the root of the device.

Dont know why it is like this. Seems a bit weird to me, since it looks like it takes more space on the device this way..?

And btw, I used the SCALE XG.dll on my HTC S710, and it worked satisfyingly :)

Veni, Vedi, Arrividerci

mrmond

mrmond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Gadgets, Linux, Guiness. Sci-Fi. <br />In any order &amp; combination you like.
  • Devices: Orange San Francisco
link for C550 file not working.
Tried patching with xg.ddl file that I thought was for C550 and when patched file put back on phone says not a valid application ?

Aczib

Aczib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:HTC Faraday 2125
Awsome application, i patched Worms world party and Midtown Madness and worked like CHARM! Realy simple too use! The only thing is that once the app is patched the graphic games are not that smooth in commparrasion to the original size, but thats a oviouse fact! :D

Nice Post! :D :wub:

Note.- I used a Cingular 2125, to the guy having problems patching worms, if u whant i can upload teh patched version to see if it works!

Greetings! ;)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I need help with this...I have a WM6 I607 Blackjack and every time I try to patch CellDoom, it patches. When I put t onto my phone and run it, it fills the screen but it is chopped up into five different screens. It basically runs but really messed up. I put the XG.dll file into the folder. What am I doing wrong. It should work for celldoom. Is the problem with my phone?

Edited by 1000101, 04 February 2008 - 07:01 AM.

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

I need help with this...I have a WM6 I607 Blackjack and every time I try to patch CellDoom, it patches. When I put t onto my phone and run it, it fills the screen but it is chopped up into five different screens. It basically runs but really messed up. I put the XG.dll file into the folder. What am I doing wrong. It should work for celldoom. Is the problem with my phone?

i think so, it may just simply be cause you have a landscape screen, maybe someone with a blackjack or motorola Q or other landscape device can confirm this?

my signature is too long

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Well what the badword....? thanks anyways...

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
you know there is a port of doom for landscape smartphones right? here it is:
http://revolution.cx/DoomCE.htm

hope it works!

my signature is too long

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
The link is broken

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,636 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil

The link is broken

Which link is broken?

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts

The link is broken

works for me :)

my signature is too long

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Well, maybe cause its a problem with my mac. But i must say that all I've heared so far is that cell doom is the best version compared to the rest. I just hope zfinity or anyone else with the smarts makes that update to make it 240x320. Speaking of, anyone heared that this will happen soon? the two programs I wish for is celldoom (240x320) and GBACE from masterall. dream programs....

mikeeey

mikeeey

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
a link not working on a mac sounds strange, but who knows, its a Mac. lol, try another browser?

my signature is too long

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Yea i tried it with another browser. still didnt work. Anyway anyone can send me the DoomCE.cab from that website to me? My email is [email protected] Thanks. I kinda wanna try it

trvtrv

trvtrv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi.

Link http://slil.ru/23867814 dont work - requested file not found on server.
Is there someone who know where i can get this file now?

cirkinordek

cirkinordek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:toshiba g500
PLEASEEEEE. i need help for worms world party. i cant patched the worms. upload the patched worms world party please.?****

cirkinordek

cirkinordek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:toshiba g500

Awsome application, i patched Worms world party and Midtown Madness and worked like CHARM! Realy simple too use! The only thing is that once the app is patched the graphic games are not that smooth in commparrasion to the original size, but thats a oviouse fact! :(

Nice Post! :D :(

Note.- I used a Cingular 2125, to the guy having problems patching worms, if u whant i can upload teh patched version to see if it works!

Greetings! :(

please upload the patched worms world party

GIGABYTE

GIGABYTE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:SDA II
When I try to run patched to QVGA .exe file of some game for example worms or motogear my mobile says: it is not winCE application. I have got unlocked phone (SDA II /spv c550). Help me. Thank you.

rbrainard

rbrainard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Moto-Q9C
Is there a version of this that will up-scale the games to match my Q9c's 320x240 screen?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users