• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

JampoTT

JampoTT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
I ordered a 600 from Expansys in the UK late last night, when their website finally changed from pre-order...

What I can't seem to find out, though, are if the phone's external dimensions are identical to the Blackjack (607).

I ask because I want to buy the Brodit phone holder so I can use it in my car with the proclip bits I already have, but don't want to buy the one labelled for the 607 only to find it doesn't fit.

Does anyone know what comes in the package with the 600? 2 batteries?

Athanor

Athanor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I ordered a 600 from Expansys in the UK late last night, when their website finally changed from pre-order...

What I can't seem to find out, though, are if the phone's external dimensions are identical to the Blackjack (607).

I ask because I want to buy the Brodit phone holder so I can use it in my car with the proclip bits I already have, but don't want to buy the one labelled for the 607 only to find it doesn't fit.

Does anyone know what comes in the package with the 600? 2 batteries?

I'm in the same situation and as far as I can tell it's the same size. I can't seem to find either the SGH 600 or 700 holder on any of the Brodit suppliers website - am I missing something?

TheHelios

TheHelios

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Devices:Sprint Mogul (HTC Titan)
I think its the exact same body, only difference being that the i600 will have wifi, 400mhz, and a front-facing camera.

Brendanmx5

Brendanmx5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:broken iphone

I think its the exact same body, only difference being that the i600 will have wifi, 400mhz, and a front-facing camera.

What is the i607 clocked at? I'm guessing its a lot slower then 400...?

to wierd to live, to rare to die...

TheHelios

TheHelios

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Devices:Sprint Mogul (HTC Titan)

What is the i607 clocked at? I'm guessing its a lot slower then 400...?

Omapclock clocks it at 216mhz.

laphroaig007

laphroaig007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:- cuban cigars<br />- fine watches (especially swiss)<br />- pdaphones &amp; smartphones
  • Devices:Nokia E71
Hello all

i607 blackjack is US version of the european i600... in fact same processor, same speed, but US i607 does not have wifi and HSPDA as long as I know !

;)

===================================
laphroaig007
"Always look on the bright side of life !"
SFR 3G
Nokia E71

rav3nous

rav3nous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:SMT5600

Hello all

i607 blackjack is US version of the european i600... in fact same processor, same speed, but US i607 does not have wifi and HSPDA as long as I know !

;)

No the i607 doesn't have wifi, but does support HSDPA 1.8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users