5 replies to this topic

hp1

hp1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation XE, Stock 2.3.4
Well my M600 finally froze on me to the point where I had to hards reset. I thought I'd try without the orange customisations to see what difference it makes (faster). I have manged to setup GPRS manually but am struggling with MMS. I have found what I think are the settings for MMS (which you enter in MMS configuration in Messaging. However MMS doesnt appear as an option in the messaging drop down similar to when I had the Orange CABS installed.

I'm sure someone else has removed teh Orange stuff then setup all the services manually. Anyoen offer any assistance?

Many Thanks

HP

hp1

hp1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts
OK i think I have narrowed it down to the registry. I need to tweak the Key that adds the MMS option to the account drop down. I do not know enough about this to have a go though I think its either something in HKLM/software/microsoft/inbox/mms1 or HKLM/software/arcsoft (cos its arcsoft that do the MMS composer)

Anybody? I have had a quick look over at XDA developers but no luck (though I will keep trying) i just thought someone might have had teh same problem as me.

Ta

hp1

hp1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts
I've searched high and low for the Orange CAB that installs MMS option in messaging but no no luck. Anybody, found a location for these anywhere...

:)

maxwell_hung

maxwell_hung

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:Orange M600
Having the same problem myself, don't suppose you've fixed it have you?

mavisdavis

mavisdavis

Its not my real name ya know !!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • Interests:GADGETS
  • Devices:M600
Hope I dont get shot for this guys.

Heres the MMS Cab file from my Orange M600 ;-)

Attached Files

Grab ya free console HERE ;-)

hp1

hp1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts
thanks, I actually found the FR version of that cab over at XDA but I might swap for this. everything is the same except the voice thing is in FR! I nver use that feature anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users