Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,636 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil

the regeditSTG2 wont start on my SPV C100 :(

The C100 isn't a Monet - have you tried looking in the device specific forum for your phone?

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

zire72

zire72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Lobster
This is my first post and I would just like to say a Big Thank You for this great bit of info/files, I've had my monet/lobster for a couple of months and was getting a bit fed up with it telling me this application is not suitable etc...but now that has been sorted out...many thanks again.... :)

bethsa

bethsa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:tmobile dash, nokia 5300

wow!! this is really helpfull..thank you for you time to explained ..have a nice day!!

I did all the above, on a tmobile dash, and it still is not allowing gmail and opera mini to run. i have a nokia 5300 and a friends nokia 6086 that i completely unbranded, and that is what i was expecting here for the dash. i love opera mini, so if anyone has any ideas on how to unbrand the dash, please i would be greatful.

rexboy

rexboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

After trying too many options here's a summary

Run the "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab" file attached

Use the registry editor "regeditSTG2" attached to change

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies (then press "values")\ 00001001 = 2 -->Change the value data from 2 to 1
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies0001005 = 16 --> Change the value data from 16 to 40
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies0001017 = 128 --> Change the value data from 128 to 144

The following reg editors DONT work

REGEDIT
REGEDITSTG
SGS Explorer

A possible alternative could be to run the "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab"
And then the HTC application unlocker attached (which for me didnt work before I ran "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab" but does work after I've run "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab")

To ensure your phone is fully unlocked, run SDA_ApplicationUnlock on your PC (it is not meant to be run from Windows Mobile).
Make sure you re-boot your device before running SDA_ApplicationUnlock

Would this work on HTC S730?

bocsta

bocsta

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:Kaiser

Would this work on HTC S730?

Try it and see

rexboy

rexboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Try it and see

No, it doesn't work with S730. Any suggestions? The SIM card is locked both ways I've tryed:

1) by disabling phone with the sim card in and
2) by enabling phone without SIM card

If the phone is enabled and SIM card is in there is no way I can access menu without code.

Anyway thanks a lot

phucchat

phucchat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies (then press "values")\ 00001001 = 2 -->Change the value data from 2 to 1
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies0001005 = 16 --> Change the value data from 16 to 40
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies0001017 = 128 --> Change the value data from 128 to 144

REGEDIT
REGEDITSTG
SGS Explorer

And then the HTC application unlocker attached (which for me didnt work before I ran "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab" but does work after I've run "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab")

To ensure your phone is fully unlocked, run SDA_ApplicationUnlock on your PC (it is not meant to be run from Windows Mobile).

thanks verry much for shared!

tdashian

tdashian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
This guy is the man. I have the newest T Mobile updates for Windows 6 and ROM version and this method worked flawlessly. Thanks man! ;)

REGEDIT
REGEDITSTG
SGS Explorer

blackie69

blackie69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:i900
:) Cheers worked on me Lobster monet thing
Thankyou

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users