New Firefox Logo Unveiled

Guest deanobhoy

Guest deanobhoy
What car is that in your avatar btw?

P

Mazda 6 Sport with factory fitted Aero bodykit

picture006su1.jpg

Was a toss up between that and an A4 at the time i bought it, i thought it was rather unique so i went for the Mazda

:)

It also has 35% window tint and lowered 35mm all round.

Edited by deanobhoy

Guest Paul (MVP)

I thought it was. I quite fancy a 6 MPS... very good value for what you get! Then again, I quite fancy an Audi S4 too :D

My current steed pictured below :)

P

post-1-1170758019_thumb.jpg

Guest deanobhoy
I thought it was. I quite fancy a 6 MPS... very good value for what you get! Then again, I quite fancy an Audi S4 too :D

My current steed pictured below :)

P

post-1-1170758019_thumb.jpg

The MPS is good value for what you're getting and you can get one for around the £19,000 mark if you haggle, the dealer here in Aberdeen is keen for me to buy one but i'm thinking about a new hose at the moment.

Oh and if you want a real A4, My workmate has a brand new RS4 :D One scary piece of kit!

Guest mcwarre

Back on topic.

Nice Pussy; I avoided the obvious joke about t*ts. Did you notice that Paul?? :) A first for me not being crude............. (define Pussy though)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest M1TNT

MMM MPS very nice - Paul took a Type R Civic for a drive yesterday - WOW awesome - only flaw I could find in the test drive was the sales person with me that took me on a set route so I could not take it on the twist of some fab A and B roads around the out skirts of B'ham - You get a lot of car for your £18k !

Guest M1TNT
Ugly tho IMHO!

P

Matter of taste that is - I do love the Mazda 6 MPS - it does look fab. Just that I am a bit of a Honda fan ( well a jap car fan )

Enjoy - hope they let you take it out on your own for a bit so you can enjoy it to its full. Honda in B'ham would not let me go on my own and we basically went round the block and I did not get it out of 4th gear ;) Did do like 0-40 in a blink of an eye though!