• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

sleewok

sleewok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:Cingular 2125
I just got my Cingular 3125 about a week ago and immediately noticed an annoying issue with the keypad. When pressing the buttons (mainly on the lower-left side of the keypad, there is what I can only describe as a crinkling sound. It feels like the keypad may actually be flexing somewhat, I'm really not sure. The other issue I found was with the right hinge (phone positioned as if I was going to call someone). If I press down on the hinge it squeaks (and actually moves/bends down). The entire phone creaks with typical handling too. Is this a defective version, or is the phone really that cheaply made?

I appreciate any feedback.

Lee

Edited by sleewok, 07 February 2007 - 04:52 PM.

Quad

Quad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:STAR100/Cingular 3125

I just got my Cingular 3125 about a week ago and immediately noticed an annoying issue with the keypad. When pressing the buttons (mainly on the lower-left side of the keypad, there is what I can only describe as a crinkling sound. It feels like the keypad may actually be flexing somewhat, I'm really not sure. The other issue I found was with the right hinge (phone positioned as if I was going to call someone). If I press down on the hinge it squeaks (and actually moves/bends down). The entire phone creaks with typical handling too. Is this a defective version, or is the phone really that cheaply made?

I appreciate any feedback.

Lee

I actually had the exact same problem with my 3125, it annoyed me but I didn’t bother returning it because I doubted Cingular would take it back. Four months into owning it, the volume button stopped working correctly (it wouldn’t respond to presses half the time), so I did a RMA. The new phone they sent me is perfect. I suggest you make an excuse and send it back or if you still have the 30 day exchange, then use that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users