Tasks

Guest EEstrada13

Guest EEstrada13

Hello everyone. Found this site to be extremely helpful. Just got my Dash yesterday. On my IPaq pocket pc, I would use a lot of the Tasks function. The dash comes with this, but does not let you set the starting date, time, and the degree of importance. I read the manual that comes with the software, and noticed that you can only do this on your comp on outlook, and then sync. Any other application that will help me do this. I only sync a few times a week, but would like to do this on the actual phone. Thanx for any info!

Oh, and one more thing, ever since I put an alarm, which was last night, it gives me a "clock.exe" error. The actual error name is a bit longer, but I forgot the full name, but I know it has clock and it is an .exe app. Any idea? Thanx

Edited by EEstrada13

Hello everyone. Found this site to be extremely helpful. Just got my Dash yesterday. On my IPaq pocket pc, I would use a lot of the Tasks function. The dash comes with this, but does not let you set the starting date, time, and the degree of importance. I read the manual that comes with the software, and noticed that you can only do this on your comp on outlook, and then sync. Any other application that will help me do this. I only sync a few times a week, but would like to do this on the actual phone. Thanx for any info!

Unfortunatly the inbuilt task app on SmartPhone leaves alot to be desired. Fortunatly there are some very good 3rd part apps that will give you much more control. Oxios tasks is the only one I've used but its excellent. There's even a plugin for your home screen.

Link to Oxios tasks

hth, sry I can't help with the alarm prob :)

gr

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Loukas

I've been using Oxios ToDo list heavily on my HTC S620, and I am very very pleased with it. Loads of customization capabilities, nice interface, really easy to use. Well worth the cost!! ;)