Task Manager v2.7 hijacked comm manager button

Guest xeno1

I put Task Manager v2.7 on my MDA a few days ago and today when I went to go to my comm manager by using the button on the side to turn on my wifi Task Manager came up instead. Now the only way to get into comm manager is to use the tiny icon in the system tray. When I went into settings --> buttons it still says that comm manager is linked to that button. Anyone know how to get that link back?

Ok. I was wrong, it actually hijacked my voice speed dial button but I've only had this phone for a couple of weeks though and haven't really gotten too much use out of too many of the buttons yet. Doing a soft reset did change it back to what it was supposed to be, but as soon as I used task manager again it hijacked it back again. Even though I've never used voice speed dial on any of my other phones that I've ever had and I don't leave myself voice notes, I don't exactly like it when things hijack things they're not supposed to no matter how useless they would be to me. I could always link that button to something that is useful to me eventually so if anyone knows how to keep task manager from hijacking my buttons please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.