• 1 posts
i demand a re-count!

chuckinver

chuckinver

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi
I never realised that I was a silent reader and it now time to put that right. Thanks to MoDaCo my smartphone experience is so much better.
Chuckinver

marlon3

marlon3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Q
Thanks for all the great post that eveyone has put up. this really helps with getting the best use of my treo 700w.

jd76

jd76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:null
hi to all at modaco...never posted before but hoovered loads and loads of information from this fantastic web site. keep up the good work...cheers..JD76

watchawk

watchawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:SPV C600 MWg ZINC II
Hello!

Looks it is my turn to introduce myself, most time I participate in read only mode, but I was present during the Modaco Summer 2006 event. Hopefully there will be another opportunity to attend one this year. On a daily basis I am using Modaco SPV C600. I think of getting something new with hardware DirectX support to get more frames in 3D games/demos. Pity S710 uses the same processor as C600, means TI OMAP 850 and has only software 3D support. The games usually look fine but I miss that geeky factor. Hopefully an interesting phone appears soon on the horizon so I will have a subject to discuss on the forum..

Best regards!
watchawk

bqtran

bqtran

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:SMT5600
First post here too.

Currently still using the ol' SMT5600, but plan on upgrading to the vox. Can't wait until that comes out. :)

Cheers.

mstrike

mstrike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:I-Mate Jamin
Hi and all the best from Cyprus!
:)

capstar1

capstar1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
:)

Looking for somewhere to make your first post?

Want to just post something introducing yourself?

This is the place :D

P

Hi This is my first post just to introduce myself. I've been watching this site for nearly a year now because I had been thinking of upgrading my phone to something a bit different
and I have recently upgraded to an M3100 on Orange. Still learning about the phone at the moment and havn't nearly discovered everything it's capable of. I'm looking forward to trying out the various tips and tricks posted on this site. I'm sure I'll need your help along the way.
Thanks
:D

Kucyk

Kucyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:SPV C500
Hi, my name is Paul.
Like most posts here this one is also just to introduce myself. I have c500, hope to upgrade to something more.

bleedpurpleguy

bleedpurpleguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile SDA
My name is Jim. I picked up a T-Mobile SDA in early 2006. I love the device, but I'm looking to get a bit more out of it. I'm a computer guy, so this shouldn't be too hard, but it's been a big adjustment to think of my phone running Windows...

Thanks for the site and the active forums! Keep up the good work!

Jim

mhudson

mhudson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Skiing, Rowing, Ladies.
  • Devices:i-mate Smartflip
G'day all - Huddo from Sydney here.
I joined back in '04 when I was living in London, with a trusty SPV500 (dog of a thing). Sold it on eBay in London, and bought the SP5.

Back home in Sydney using an i-mate Smartflip which I LOVE. apart from the occasional crash, I love having Exchange sync, Hotmail, GMail and Google Maps all on the one tiny device.

Cheers + keep it up Paul & team.

Yurik

Yurik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8310
HI!!! This is my first post :)

gerryr

gerryr

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire

hi to all at modaco...never posted before but hoovered loads and loads of information from this fantastic web site. keep up the good work...cheers..JD76

welcome to the world of posting dude :)

paniceolan

paniceolan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:SPV M3100
hello!

I should introduce myself too, I've been a member for the past few months without a post :)

I live in London and currently own an Orange SPV M3100

I used modaco to see when the M3100 would come out - so modaco helped me buy my first pocket pc

lots of nice reviews for both phones and software on this website - I guess all new posters should contribute a bit more, don't you think? :D

path6336

path6336

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:c550
Just adding to the first post thread.

Have an ageing mpx220 and newly acquired mda vario 2 which I am hooking up to Linux Mint Bianca via USB cable, it's working, but speed is very much slower under Linux compared with hooking it up in Windows. I am experimenting with MTU and MRU numbers to see if I can tweak it into submission!

Hope to find out more info on using and upgrading the WM platform phones.

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,255 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Welcome everyone!

Now you've lost your post virginity, you've got no excuse for not participating on the forum :)

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

compactii

compactii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:vpa compact ii
Hello to all,
i own a vpa compact ii for about one year. I think this is a rarely version of the htc wizard so i learned not to search with it´s origirnial name (from vodafone) but it´s better known aliases for any information.
Am i wrong? are there any more user of this version

brassdoorknob

brassdoorknob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi! First post for me too!

Great website with a minefield of useful information that has covered various aspects of my Orange SPV C100/C500, O2 XDA Mini S, O2 XDA IQ & currently O2 XDA Orbit!

scott.may

scott.may

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:SP3
Hi - another "First Post" - seems popular around here.

Using a JasJar, but finding the brick a bit big at times, so I'm looking for the "Next One". Is that an M3100? Dunno what that is, I've just noticed a few peeople mention it - I'll check it out. Otherwise all I want is something that does it all and runs forever. Not much to ask :)

Have fun, Scott

nathanlock

nathanlock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:mpx220
my first post:-

will i ever see wm6 on my orange m3100 or even simple update to aku 3.something removing the known bugs,

hmmm dream on I suppose.

well hi to you all now I am here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users