Problem with Homescreen

Guest TheHelios

Guest whiteflippinjew

I dont know if this is only me but sometimes when I run a game that was made for the 176*220 screens, and then exit, the top bar on my homescreen shoves all the information one level down, and the top bar is permanentally empty untill I restart the deice.

Am I the only one experiencing this and is there a fix to it besides restarting?

• 1 month later...
Guest Lomius

I dont believe this is just us. I have 2 YES 2 blackjacks. One personal and one from work. They BOTH have this same problem. Although it is interesting you said it only happens when you play 176/220 games. I get it no matter what I think. When I turn the device off and on it fixes it. But no matter what program I use... Actually I am only using TCPMP and WMDOOM the homescreen does the same thing. This is VERY VERY annoying. and when you go to start menu it doesnt do it. But going back to HOME it does it all over again... What gives?

Guest whiteflippinjew

I dont know where I saw it but found an answer to this. Was actually on the cingular forums.

Anyway, it has to do something with the graphics api and is a software problem. This can only be fixed by cingular and samsung as an update. So untill they decide to group up and fix this problem, were SOL until then.

I know their update was good for those 3 countries that needed the radio fix, but thats all it did. I wish they did more than that, like the BT stack, the screen glitch, or maybe some of the bugs in their programs.