This are the instructions for run MorphGear (originally designed for Pocket PC) in your Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone Edition.
1. You need the version MorphGear 18.104.22.168 and SPHelper 1.1.
Go to http://www.spicypixe...phGear/Download and download the version 22.214.171.124 (Pocket PC devices with the Intel XScale processor)
Direct download: http://www.spicypixe...etupPPC2003.exe
And the SNES module http
SPHelper direct download: http://www.download....3...&tag=button
2. Now run MorphGearSetupPPC2003.exe, when your run the installation, a new file appear in the same folder, change the extension to .cab (DON'T TRY TO USE THE INSTALLATION FILE, YOU NEED THE CAB, NOT THE INSTALLATION).
3. Extract all the files inside of that cab in a new folder.
4. Open the file MORPHG~1.000 with notepad and rename the extracted files with the names in that text.
00CAB41C.001 to MorphGear.exe
MORPHE~1.002 to MorphEngine.dll
0DESTINY.003 to Destiny.dll
000MORPH.004 to Morph.dll
GSGETF~1.005 to gsgetfile.dll
MORPHG~1.006 to MorphGearLogo.bmp
5. Move that folder to your 2003 smartphone on any folder you want. And wait!, don't run MorphGear yet.
6. Now install SPHelper, go to Program Files and copy the file SPHelper.exe in the same folder of MorphGear (Copying that file is more easy use SPHelper with MorphGear)
7. Run SPHelper.exe, running SPHelper with the cursor or hidden, run MorphGear.exe, wait and when the top bar dissapear, hold '0' 2 secs, nothing happen, but after hold '0' move your keyboard cursor to the top and the top bar appear, move the cursor to the last icon on the right and press it.
*Until now, this are the best options FOR 2003 SMARTPHONES:
(I am using a Sagem My S-7 with WM2003SE and a clock of 208MHZ)
- Remember close all the other programs before run SPHelper and MorphGear, i recommend CeleTask 2.0.2120.4220 [Cost]).
Driver Auto (Never move)
Disable Full Screen ON
Enable Sound ON
Use Virtual Pad OFF
Custom File Dialog ON (Never move)
CPU Throttle OFF (Never move)
Thread Priority Normal (Never move)
Screen Size Auto Scale
Image Smoothing ON (Optional, i think this dont slow the game)
Enable Sound ON
Quality Low 11khz (Better quality can slow the game)
Frame Skip 8 (If your clock is bigger, you can try down the frame skip)
Auto Sync ON
Max ROM Size 8MB
Later i continue, "best wm2003 options", "bugs", "recommendations", etc.
- For GB, GBP, GBC emulation, use gnuboy.
Edited by Hugo Manrique Gómez, 22 February 2007 - 01:09 AM.