SD card folder for today themes.

Guest xeno1

I know that I read somewhere that you can save today themes to a certain file on your SD card and WM5 will still recognize where they're at but I can't seem to find where I read that at. So far I've made about 30 or so of my own themes (I think I've uploaded about 20 of them here in the downloads section if anyone reading this wants any of them) and have been saving them to the storage card without putting them in any folder and the today app has found them fine. The thing is is that I like to keep things organized and with 30 of them on there so far, and I'm sure I'll be making many more, I'd like to be able to put them in to one file. I just can't seem to find what the name of that file is. I thought it was the My Documents file that I had read somewhere that you should be able to put them in, but I put a couple of them in there to test it and apparently that's not the one because they were no longer listed in the today app. So, if anyone knows what to name that file I'd appreciate it.

One other quick ? also if anyone knows, I read through the rules for uploading files and don't remember seeing anything about not having anything with adult content in them. I've made a couple of themes that I thought others would like that I guess would be considered rated R, nothing explicit by any means and I've even "black barred" the rated R parts on the screenshots that I had planned on uploading. Does anyone know if uploading them would be against MoDaCo rules because if it is I wont spend the time to upload them.

Thanks.

In my experience tsks are only work from the Root of the card, which as you say, gets a bit messy

not sure on the rules for adult themes, I recall some being posted before, but to be safe (and out of courtesy) I'd PM Paul and ask

Thanks mandt. I figured that if anybody knew it would probably be you. I could swear that somewhere I saw a post on either this site or somewhere else while I was looking for something else that said you could put them in a certain folder on your SD and WM5 would still find them. I've been searching for so many thing in so many places though I wouldn't even know where to begin to re-look for it. If for some reason I'm lucky enough to find it again I'll definitely post it.