Phone call history

Guest prk72

I've got the Verizon VX6700. Does anyone know of a software application that will keep a history of incoming and outgoing phone calls and link that history with your contact list? Basically I would love to look up a contact "John Doe" and see a phone call history for him.

Thanks.

Guest chucky.egg

Paul produced an app to do that, but I don't think it works on WM5 (not sure about that at all - have a search for SmartJournal)

That copies your call history to your Outlook Journal.

There's also Pocket Cafe's MyCallLogs (http://cafepocket.com/2/content.php?content.20) which I used to use. This one displays/exports the call history to your PC as XML.

There is nothing that I know of that puts that information onto your phone in that way, but that facility is included in WM6

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prk72
Paul produced an app to do that, but I don't think it works on WM5 (not sure about that at all - have a search for SmartJournal)

That copies your call history to your Outlook Journal.

There's also Pocket Cafe's MyCallLogs (http://cafepocket.com/2/content.php?content.20) which I used to use. This one displays/exports the call history to your PC as XML.

There is nothing that I know of that puts that information onto your phone in that way, but that facility is included in WM6

Thanks for the advice with SmartJournal, it works great! FYI it works with Vista, Office 2007 and Windows Mobile Device Center.

Guest okctmaxxer
Thanks for the advice with SmartJournal, it works great! FYI it works with Vista, Office 2007 and Windows Mobile Device Center.

here's another link that has a plugin that is included in PDAViet's WM6 ROM it works awesomely. (if that's even a word)

Guest prk72
here's another link that has a plugin that is included in PDAViet's WM6 ROM it works awesomely. (if that's even a word)

Thanks but no link.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest vince06

what happened to the SmartJournal thread where Paul posted it for download? i searched it and got a broken link error.

Edited by vince06