UPDATED - MoDaCo Splash/Boot Screen for HERMES

Guest The Doctor

Guest The Doctor
thanks, I only found this site through google actually, thought it'd be good practice to keep everyone updated ;)

Contributions always welcome :D

Phil

Guest Olipro

well sadly, if you already have 0108 then it won't allow flashing of a new radio BL, so it's essentially redundant, but the new Hard-SPL has made up for that.

also... SPL-1.35 is released; if your phone has Real Bad Blocks then you should definitely flash this... and if you're bored, go ahead and flash it anyway.

Guest The Doctor
well sadly, if you already have 0108 then it won't allow flashing of a new radio BL, so it's essentially redundant, but the new Hard-SPL has made up for that.

also... SPL-1.35 is released; if your phone has Real Bad Blocks then you should definitely flash this... and if you're bored, go ahead and flash it anyway.

/me updates splash packages again ;)

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Christopher Woods

Has anyone made a tool to create your own custom splashes like what was available for the Alpine? I used to have fun changing my splashes every so often, and unfortunately it's way more complicated to change my Hermes ones from what I've read ;)

also sorry if this is a dupe question, been away from the webbernets for a while so I've been out of touch with daily developments! anybody over at xdadevs come up with this kinda thing I'm on about? (tool to create your own custom splashes and apply them to your device in just a few steps)?

Guest The Doctor
Has anyone made a tool to create your own custom splashes like what was available for the Alpine? I used to have fun changing my splashes every so often, and unfortunately it's way more complicated to change my Hermes ones from what I've read :D

also sorry if this is a dupe question, been away from the webbernets for a while so I've been out of touch with daily developments! anybody over at xdadevs come up with this kinda thing I'm on about? (tool to create your own custom splashes and apply them to your device in just a few steps)?

It's not THAT difficult, I'll end up throwing a user-friendly tutorial on the wiki at some point ;)

Phil

• 7 months later...
Guest MikeChambers
It's not THAT difficult, I'll end up throwing a user-friendly tutorial on the wiki at some point :(

Phil

http://wiki.modaco.com/index.php/Custom_Hermes_Splash

Would this be the wiki entry? And is it all up to date... just a little confused by the update dates... your last post being 9th April on this thread... saying you'll be adding a wiki entry... but then the wiki last update is 30th May!

Just thought I'd double check to make sure the hardspl update mentioned in this thread had been incorporated on the wiki?

Thanks for your time and efforts on this... I can at last remove all vestigages of the orange branding!