route all sound to bluetooth headset

Guest slippers

Guest slippers

I have recently purchased an MDA compact iii. Can anyone tell me whether or not I will be able to divert all of the phone's sound output through a bluetooth headset. I want to be able to do this so that I can hear tomtom instructions, etc. through the headset as opposed to the phone's built in speaker. Will all generic bluetooth headsets work in the same way?

Thanks

Paul

Guest rossjamesparker
I have recently purchased an MDA compact iii. Can anyone tell me whether or not I will be able to divert all of the phone's sound output through a bluetooth headset. I want to be able to do this so that I can hear tomtom instructions, etc. through the headset as opposed to the phone's built in speaker. Will all generic bluetooth headsets work in the same way?

From filesaveas.com:

"We paired with a Bluetooth headset (the Plantronics Discovery 640). This worked perfectly for hands-free voice calls, but MP3 audio / Sat Nav voice audio was not routed through the Bluetooth headset, and Skype didn't work on the Bluetooth headset. We had a search around the net, and found a workaround though - There's an application called BlueMusic from Teksoft that allows audio to be routed to a Bluetooth headset. We tried this with our Plantronics Discovery 640 Bluetooth headset, and it worked perfectly, allowing Skype, MP3 and TomTom navigation instructions to be heard over Bluetooth."

BlueMusic is here.