• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Q

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2184

File Name: myPhone
File Submitter: waltzb
File Submitted: 6 Mar 2007
File Updated: 18 Apr 2007
File Category: QVGA Landscape ( Moto Q )

http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=15747

Just posted the latest version(s) of this theme: 3.4 and 3.5 (X)

- 3.4 now includes the Smartmonitor plugin on the first page

- 3.5 (or Xtreme as I'm calling it ;) ) includes a functional, dynamic calendar button and today's forecast in the place of a button on the second page.

Please see the readme file I've included before trying to install this theme on your phone. Enjoy.

Click here to download this file

huskya

huskya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Cool stuff,

do you think it would be possible to change it in a way so that I can navigate the whole screen with he thumbwheel on my BlackJack rather than the d-pad?

thanks

M

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Cool stuff,

do you think it would be possible to change it in a way so that I can navigate the whole screen with he thumbwheel on my BlackJack rather than the d-pad?

thanks

M

Thanks. It's a good suggestion, but since I only have a motorola q, I have no idea how to do that. Sorry. I think, however, the issue is really related to the plugins (the nature of how they work), not the way I've coded the homescreen itself. Maybe someone else has an idea?

xghostx

xghostx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:moto q
is it possible to run this theme without these or are they a must? great work and i hope to run it soon!

This theme uses facade, RJ Time (with version 3.2), and phoneAlarm (not a free progam). Within the .zip file is a readme file, a "myPhone" cab and a font installer cab.

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

is it possible to run this theme without these or are they a must? great work and i hope to run it soon!
This theme uses facade, RJ Time (with version 3.2), and phoneAlarm (not a free progam). Within the .zip file is a readme file, a "myPhone" cab and a font installer cab.

Yeah, they are a must for this skin. RJ time is free, but facade and phoneAlarm are not. I believe you can get trial versions of them however. Facade runs the top rows of buttons and the schedule plugin while phoneAlarm runs the bottom row of buttons. I think they are both great programs that are well worth it. Let me know if I can help in any other way.

Edited by waltzb, 23 March 2007 - 10:00 PM.

xghostx

xghostx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
how do i get this to work with fizz weather?

Ciji

Ciji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
excellent stuff! clap clap! btw wondering if there will be a potrait verson for this theme and i believe alot of people with potrait sp will look forward to it also. cheers and thanks!

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

excellent stuff! clap clap! btw wondering if there will be a potrait verson for this theme and i believe alot of people with potrait sp will look forward to it also. cheers and thanks!

Thanks. I really just made this for myself and decided to post it. I do still have a portrait phone around (Samsung i600), maybe if there is interest and I get some time to work on it . . . . Thanks again.

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Hmm. Good question. I've thought some about where it could go. Everything is pretty tight on the second screen. Thought about combining calendar and fizz with orange and putting both on the first screen, side by side. Any ideas?

xghostx

xghostx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hmm. Good question. I've thought some about where it could go. Everything is pretty tight on the second screen. Thought about combining calendar and fizz with orange and putting both on the first screen, side by side. Any ideas?

that would be slick!

huskya

huskya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
yes I think it has to do how facade/PA do the navigation. I was playing with this over the weekend and the only way I got it to work the way I wanted was to put every icon in it's own plugin which slows the phone down considerably so not really an option. <_<

I'll post a question on the facade support forum and see what they come up with :-)

M

Thanks. It's a good suggestion, but since I only have a motorola q, I have no idea how to do that. Sorry. I think, however, the issue is really related to the plugins (the nature of how they work), not the way I've coded the homescreen itself. Maybe someone else has an idea?

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

FYI. Worked out almost everything for this update. I've got some things to tidy up yet, but I should be rolling this out soon, maybe tomorrow if I get a little more time to work on it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Update: Just posted it.
http://www.sbsh.net/...t...747&st=176#

Edited by waltzb, 29 March 2007 - 03:21 PM.

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Cool stuff,

thanks

M

Just saw the link below and thought of your request.

http://www.sbsh.net/...showtopic=15109

devodem

devodem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Damn man this is hot thanks ;)

rizzo420

rizzo420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Moto Q
Much Much Praise my friend. I love the Clock Overlay. Looks Stellar.

Thanks for the easy README too!

Keep up the good work ;)

ecsk2

ecsk2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

. Let me know if I can help in any other way.

Would really really much want a landscape version of this, or how hard would it be to customize it myself??

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Would really really much want a landscape version of this, or how hard would it be to customize it myself??

This is a landscape theme. Did you mean to say a portrait version? If so, there are portrait versions of the iPhone theme out there. Here is a nice one:

http://www.kolumbus....p/iphonev2.html

Edited by waltzb, 05 April 2007 - 12:54 AM.

ecsk2

ecsk2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

This is a landscape theme.

Sorry I'm an idiot! I meant PORTRAIT of course ;)

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Sorry I'm an idiot! I meant PORTRAIT of course ;)

Our posts must have crossed. Please see my last post.

ecsk2

ecsk2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

This is a landscape theme. Did you mean to say a portrait version? If so, there are portrait versions of the iPhone theme out there. Here is a nice one:

http://www.kolumbus....p/iphonev2.html

Our posts must have crossed. Please see my last post.

Yeah I know but I'm not as much after a homescreen only, what I really need
(for a friend who's vision isn't the best anymore nor very computer savvy, hence these 'direct link icons' would be ideal)
is the page I showed above, I also posted on here:
http://www.sbsh.net/...mp;#entry154954

Sorry but these forums seem somewhat odd/different with the layout of replies..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users