• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Q

Sign me up for the portrait version aswell !!

just love the design... great work !!!

BTW: Is it possible to make at buttom that links to TomTom (newer tried to make themes for smartphones)? :)

I'm using the 3.4 version on my HTC S710 (with WM6) - works great!

Thanks. Actually, if you use photoshop, I've posted a button template that you can use to make cutomized buttons for this theme:

http://forums.sbsh.n...h...st&p=163906

RJ45

RJ45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC S620
Hi there,

I just downloaded this theme & I love it! Its just awesome, my only concerns are that 1) I had to turn off the auto update for my time since anytime I restart my phone it would go back to GMT -8 and 2) Im not a huge fan of phoneAlarm, only simply because I use my S620 as my morning alarm clock & schedule appointments to automatically set my phone in the meeting profile and unfortunately phoneAlarm disabled these features (unless I don't know what Im doing)

Once again, thanks & I really appreciate the great work!

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Hi there,

I just downloaded this theme & I love it! Its just awesome, my only concerns are that 1) I had to turn off the auto update for my time since anytime I restart my phone it would go back to GMT -8 and 2) Im not a huge fan of phoneAlarm, only simply because I use my S620 as my morning alarm clock & schedule appointments to automatically set my phone in the meeting profile and unfortunately phoneAlarm disabled these features (unless I don't know what Im doing)

Once again, thanks & I really appreciate the great work!

Thank you. I"m glad you like the theme. Unfortunately, I have no experience with either of your concerns. Sorry. I'm not sure what would be messing with auto update. If you post on SBSH's forum, maybe one of the moderators there would have an idea. Regarding pA, I've found the developer at Pocket Max's forum to be quick and responsive. It really is a good program which brings tons of functionality to this theme. I would post there to see if he had any suggestions for your concerns.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

sad_story

sad_story

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

BTW: Is it possible to make at buttom that links to TomTom (newer tried to make themes for smartphones)? :)

Me too... I thought Facade now allowed had fixed it so u could use the vox. does that mean you have diff screens depenging on orientation, hence we can make a portrait version too?

Edited by sad_story, 05 August 2007 - 01:29 AM.

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Me too... I thought Facade now allowed had fixed it so u could use the vox. does that mean you have diff screens depenging on orientation, hence we can make a portrait version too?

Not quite yet. I would suggest watching the facade forum for the next update. That said, any facade update that might affect vox doesn't mean that all themes will have a portrait version also. There is someone who has made a simple portrait version of my theme. Here is that link:

http://forums.sbsh.n...h...st&p=171521

Hope that helps.

damsky.zg

damsky.zg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8310

Just curious how many people are still interested in getting a portrait version of this theme?

1 more, I install landscape version on qtek 8310 and it work, but ... look like landscape on portrait. ;)

So I ask for portrait version plz :) :P

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

1 more, I install landscape version on qtek 8310 and it work, but ... look like landscape on portrait. ;)

So I ask for portrait version plz :) :P

Did you notice the link I posted (#45) to a portrait version of this skin? Download from that page not from the link on this thread (this one is landscape only).

mr._mobile

mr._mobile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:t-mobile dash

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&req=display&code=sst&id=2184

File Name: myPhone
File Submitter: waltzb
File Submitted: 6 Mar 2007
File Updated: 18 Apr 2007
File Category: QVGA Landscape ( Moto Q )

http://www.sbsh.net/...showtopic=15747

Just posted the latest version(s) of this theme: 3.4 and 3.5 (X)

- 3.4 now includes the Smartmonitor plugin on the first page

- 3.5 (or Xtreme as I'm calling it :) ) includes a functional, dynamic calendar button and today's forecast in the place of a button on the second page.

Please see the readme file I've included before trying to install this theme on your phone. Enjoy.

Click here to download this file

this them rite here is by far the best one ive come across in a long time, but now im wondering that instead of a still image of the fish on the main screen, be changed into a .gif image to have a flow more exotic look to the teme. which i think is shhwweeeet, any1 have sum feedback on that idea?

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

this them rite here is by far the best one ive come across in a long time, but now im wondering that instead of a still image of the fish on the main screen, be changed into a .gif image to have a flow more exotic look to the teme. which i think is shhwweeeet, any1 have sum feedback on that idea?

Thanks. If you are suggesting the use of an animated gif image, unfortunately that is not supported by windows mobile. Nice idea . . . that is until you notice how much battery life it drains. :)

Edited by waltzb, 17 August 2007 - 04:00 AM.

JDRoss

JDRoss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Just so I'm clear... You're using the landscape version of this homescreen (v 3.4) on your Vox and it's working in both orientations?

I guess I'm a bit confused about how the orientations work with these homescreen designs and the Vox...

Any info greatly appreciated... I cannot wait to use this theme on my Vox!

Jon

mr._mobile

mr._mobile

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:t-mobile dash

Thanks. If you are suggesting the use of an animated gif image, unfortunately that is not supported by windows mobile. Nice idea . . . that is until you notice how much battery life it drains. :)

there has to b a way to put animated gifs on a homescreen, theres always a way to somethin. i would try it myself but i have no clue as where to start in doing so, but the theme is cool i love it even tho i hate the iphone lol

Travis C

Travis C

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC S621 WM6
How's come on the non-xtreme version... On the smart monitor screen (the main screen with just the clock, and "Click down to begin")... it says "Verizon" in the top left and not the actual wireless provider?

When I hit the down button, the screen with the icons shows "Centennial"

waltzb

waltzb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

How's come on the non-xtreme version... On the smart monitor screen (the main screen with just the clock, and "Click down to begin")... it says "Verizon" in the top left and not the actual wireless provider?

I've addressed that question in the quicklinks section on the first post of this thread: http://forums.sbsh.n...showtopic=15747

When I hit the down button, the screen with the icons shows "Centennial"

I'm not sure about this one. Never heard of anyone experiencing anything like what you describe. Could it be a message from a trial version of some program you have installed? Could you post a screenshot? FYI, I tend to check the sbsh forum more frequently.

Travis C

Travis C

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC S621 WM6

I've addressed that question in the quicklinks section on the first post of this thread: http://forums.sbsh.n...showtopic=15747

I'm not sure about this one. Never heard of anyone experiencing anything like what you describe. Could it be a message from a trial version of some program you have installed? Could you post a screenshot? FYI, I tend to check the sbsh forum more frequently.

I only had the one problem, the thread you posted fixed it, thanks alot! ;) I was basically saying that my service provider showed up correctly on the screen with the icons.

chancecornell

chancecornell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
So i downloaded your theme and i have all the necessary programs needed. I cant seem to get the phone alarm to work. I get an error saying something about PAINIT not being there.*EDIT*I fixed it. The program must be installed to the device. The card wont boot up the program.

Edited by chancecornell, 13 January 2008 - 08:41 PM.

KeRoLiUkAs

KeRoLiUkAs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile SDA
Am i the only one here that does not want their Windows Mobile phone to look like an iPhone?

Hardware:
T-Mobile SDA (US)
HTC Tornado
ROM:
WM6 Platinum Edition 5.2.1711.18165.0.5.0 by NiTroGen as of Feb 12, 2008

Homescreen:
SleekVision v1.0

hdk

hdk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts