4 replies to this topic

jhils1

jhils1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Trying to put Orange MMS settings onto a Graphite-Having problems, cos it wont let me put in "orange mms" in the connects to/data connections field-I can only put in WAP network, secure WAP network , the internet or work it wont let me add anything-Any ideas any one?-tried using C600 or C700 settings but their menus appear to be slightly different

motorola m301/Ericsson PF768/Ericsson T18/Ericsson T28/Siemans SL45/Pansonic GD87e/SPV E200/SPV C500/SPV C550/XDA Graphite(ASUS) Jupiter/Samsung i900 Omnia (16gb)/SonyEricsonExperiaX10-NOT IMPRESSED

Monolithix

Monolithix

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,783 posts
As far as i remember you need to select internet then create a GPRS connection for Orange MMS with the appropriate apn...

I still exist

jhils1

jhils1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Whats apn?-Access point number? (ie IP address?)-I ve created a new GPRS setting but it wont work-It seems to be because you cant put in "orange mms" as the access point, it ll only let you have the 4 options in there already (work, the internet, wap, secure wap).

The menus are slightly different to the SPVs and I can only assume its something to do with the O2 InstallationType app wich does the settings itself.

motorola m301/Ericsson PF768/Ericsson T18/Ericsson T28/Siemans SL45/Pansonic GD87e/SPV E200/SPV C500/SPV C550/XDA Graphite(ASUS) Jupiter/Samsung i900 Omnia (16gb)/SonyEricsonExperiaX10-NOT IMPRESSED

harrysaab

harrysaab

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
does anyone have '3' network settings for smartphones? i need them as im using '3' on graphite.

cheers.

Whats apn?-Access point number? (ie IP address?)-I ve created a new GPRS setting but it wont work-It seems to be because you cant put in "orange mms" as the access point, it ll only let you have the 4 options in there already (work, the internet, wap, secure wap).

The menus are slightly different to the SPVs and I can only assume its something to do with the O2 InstallationType app wich does the settings itself.

synthetic

synthetic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

does anyone have '3' network settings for smartphones? i need them as im using '3' on graphite.

cheers.

No, for Glocalnet...here:
http://www.modaco.co...mp;#entry813586

3 here in Sweden runs through Telenor's net (at least the 3G/UMTS) just like Glocalnet I have.
Just modify the APN and so on...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users