Cheapest Bluetooth GPS reciever found!

Guest thewitney

Guest thewitney

Hi,

I've been searching for a while for a decent well priced Bluetooth GPS reciever but excluding ebay everything seemed pretty expensive for a good quality piece of kit.

Well, head down to your local Orange store whether your with them or not.

They are selling off their Wayfinder nav kits for £35 which includes a Sirf III bluetooth reciever!!!

As Wayfinder is a service downloaded over 3G/GPRS you can ignore all the nav software and just use the receiverwith any Nav software.

Cheaper I have yet to find. Please let me know if you can beat this?!!

Hope you all bag some bargains.

Mike

Guest Paul (MVP)

Interesting, the actual Wayfinder software looks OK.

Anyone know how widely stocked these are? I'm tempted out of curiosity more than anything else!

P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest spacerace
Interesting, the actual Wayfinder software looks OK.

Anyone know how widely stocked these are? I'm tempted out of curiosity more than anything else!

P

picked one of these up in Orange Shop Ipswich today. Don't know how many they had but this was not the last one.

Still marked up at £55 but when I asked if it was on sale she went out the back to check and came back to confirm it was reduced to £35.99. I then asked for the Premier discount and got another £7.20 off making the total price £28.79.

Comes with both mains and car charger for GPS unit. Wayfinder costs £1 per week, plus data charges, so I think I will stick with TomTom, but a great cheap GPS unit.