HTC Vox Delayed Till 3rd May

Guest creamhackered

Guest Pr0sper
Ah, I know that site. Sounds to be the cheapest price. Just thought you have already the english version.

I'm going to get one there as soon as it's available, nevermind which version. :rolleyes: It's always QWERTY, and to get a German ROM won't be the problem once it's released :P

Edited by Pr0sper

Guest hanami
I'm going to get one there as soon as it's available, nevermind which version. :rolleyes: It's always QWERTY, and to get a German ROM won't be the problem once it's released :P

So the german version won't have QWERTZ but QWERTY too? I thought the ones that are not available yet will have QWERTZ. So the difference is only the german ROM version?

Guest Pr0sper
So the german version won't have QWERTZ but QWERTY too? I thought the ones that are not available yet will have QWERTZ. So the difference is only the german ROM version?

The first devices that Expansys sent to Germans had QWERTY and only English as language, but now there's also a QWERTZ version with German language on their page. I think you'll have to ask the shop where you're buying it which version it will be.

(Hoping momp got the German one :rolleyes:)

Guest hanami
The first devices that Expansys sent to Germans had QWERTY and only English as language, but now there's also a QWERTZ version with German language on their page. I think you'll have to ask the shop where you're buying it which version it will be.

(Hoping momp got the German one :rolleyes:)

Ah, ok - thanks. I think momp will get the german one, because the english is already available.