Two Questions...

Guest eryunt

Guest eryunt

I 'd like to know if there's the possibility, while receiving a call, to stop the ringer without answering or refusing the call, and if there's a software with wich is possible to organize the contacts in groups, and assign them a special ringtone or answering rule.

Thanks in advance!

Guest Neil5459

Yes- moving the wheel silences the ringer during an incoming call, though once silenced, the wheel won't put the volume back up. The state resets after the call is accepted/rejected/missed

Guest eryunt
Yes- moving the wheel silences the ringer during an incoming call, though once silenced, the wheel won't put the volume back up. The state resets after the call is accepted/rejected/missed

ThankYou! ;)

Guest anekmehta
I 'd like to know if there's the possibility, while receiving a call, to stop the ringer without answering or refusing the call, and if there's a software with wich is possible to organize the contacts in groups, and assign them a special ringtone or answering rule.

Thanks in advance!

i'm not sure if this will work on your device, but on the HTC Hermes (aka Orange SPV M3100) if a call comes through, you can jog the wheel up or down and the ringer will stop without answering/rejecting the call. With regards to the contacts...does it not have the option to assign a ringer and group when you EDIT the contact??

Guest anekmehta

Thanks in advance!

sorry!!...just realised you've had some responses already, didn't see them! ;)

Guest eryunt
sorry!!...just realised you've had some responses already, didn't see them! ;)

No, instead thankyou very much, because I didn't know that I have the option to assign a ringer and group when editing a contact...