Photo

Vox Keypad Color

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Vox Keypad Color (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Which version of the Vox do you think looks better?

1. Black keypad (as appears on beta version, most pictures) (14 votes [70.00%])

Percentage of vote: 70.00%

2. White keypad (as appears on new photos available at Expansys and elsewhere; more like S720) (6 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Dster

Dster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
I prefer the white myself.

Edited by Dster, 15 April 2007 - 09:26 PM.

Exodia

Exodia

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD
I prefer the black. :D
But i'd take them Hot Pink if i could get this phone before the end of the month. ;)

HTC Desire

Dster

Dster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

But i'd take them Hot Pink if i could get this phone before the end of the month. :D

;) now that's a tough choice.

Edited by Dster, 15 April 2007 - 11:13 PM.

KillBait!

KillBait!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPV C550 HTC S710 (Vox)
I prefer the Black aswell..

But no fussed what colour it is... Guess i'll have to wait for mine to arrive to see what it is ;)

cancerman

cancerman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Just got mine.
The Red/green/home/back buttons are blank silver including the frame sourrounding the screen. The buttons are silver - not blank. This is the HTC s710 non branded model.

Oh, and btw. Nice device!

Regards
Thornton
--
C200 -> C500 -> S710

Dster

Dster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Just got mine.
The Red/green/home/back buttons are blank silver including the frame sourrounding the screen. The buttons are silver - not blank. This is the HTC s710 non branded model.

where did you get yours from?

Amplificator

Amplificator

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

He is from Denmark, so maybe from one of the stores I linked to in the other thread in this forum.

My device is waiting at the post office, can't wait ;)

Edited by Amplificator, 16 April 2007 - 07:49 PM.

Terrapin

Terrapin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
can you guys with the devices please post some battery life figures once you've had a play?

i'm hoping that it'll make it through at least a couple of days like my wizard currently does.

Amplificator

Amplificator

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

can you guys with the devices please post some battery life figures once you've had a play?

i'm hoping that it'll make it through at least a couple of days like my wizard currently does.

I asked Paul the same thing in another thread some time ago, and he said that it's about the same as any other smartphone by HTC.

Over at Mobile-Review.com they also had the S710 for quite some time now and made a pretty nice review of it.

http://www.mobile-re...tc-vox-en.shtml
Scroll down to the "Battery life" section.

cancerman

cancerman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

http://www.mobiludsalg.dk - got their last one :-)

Havent got any battery info yet, but will post asap.

Regards
Thornton
--
C200 -> C500 -> S710

john_drake

john_drake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
How come both www.htc.com & www.europe.htc.com both show the S710 with a black keyboard? Why wouldn't they update their websites? Is it at all possible to get a black keyboard version as I really don't like the white.

Amplificator

Amplificator

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

How come both www.htc.com & www.europe.htc.com both show the S710 with a black keyboard? Why wouldn't they update their websites? Is it at all possible to get a black keyboard version as I really don't like the white.

The black keypad is for branded phones only, like the Orange SPV E650 and Vodaphone VDA V.

The original HTC S710 with a white keypad isn't really that bad - I got one, and it's way way better looking than on the pictures. I'm actually glad it's not black. It's look really expensive compared to other devices ;)

john_drake

john_drake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

The black keypad is for branded phones only, like the Orange SPV E650 and Vodaphone VDA V.

The original HTC S710 with a white keypad isn't really that bad - I got one, and it's way way better looking than on the pictures. I'm actually glad it's not black. It's look really expensive compared to other devices ;)

Thanks for the info Amplificator. I'm gonna give it a couple days and see if I warm up to it and then maybe purchase one.

john_drake

john_drake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
This may be too much to ask but I was wondering if someone could post some photos of how the silver and chrome of the faceplate and keypad look under different lighting conditions.

I am trying to decide whether to shell out the $$$ for this phone without actually seeing it (I don't know whether any shops in Canada are even carrying them)

Any photos anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,436 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@@paulobrien
I have my S710, and should have an E650 this week to do side by side shots.

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

john_drake

john_drake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I have my S710, and should have an E650 this week to do side by side shots.

P

Awesome! Looking forwarding to seeing those!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users