- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

eryunt

eryunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Any suggestion on how to clean the touchscreen?
I've tried with many types of matherials with no results...

Thanks

FlangeArtist

FlangeArtist

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Snwoboarding, Kite Boarding, Mountain Boarding, Playing Rugby, Playing Football, Playing Golf, Playing Tennis, Playing Squash<br /><br />Gadgets, more gadgets, and even more gadgets
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD2/HD/Diamond

Thanks

Use a computer screen cleaner/wipe. Works great 4 me, and does not scratch or cause any damage.

Web: http://www.InternetWideWorld.com/

Phone History: Philips Genie (Vodaphone: 1998), Nokia 7110 (Orange: 1999), SPV (Orange), SPV E100 (Orange), SPV E200 (Orange), SPV C500 (Orange), SPV C550 (Orange), MDA Vario 2 (T-Mobile:21/08/2006), HTC TyTN II (T-Mobile:05/09/2007) HTC Diamond (T-Mobile:20/06/2008), HTC Touch HD (T-Mobile: 21/11/2008), HTC Touch HD2 (T-Mobile: 04/06/2010)

goodie07

goodie07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:SPV M700

Thanks

get a screen protector & use cloth provided, its great knowing underneath your protector there's a brand new screen!

Brownstone

Brownstone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:Football, technology, gadgets...
  • Devices:Black HTC Hero on T-Mobile
  • Twitter:@brownstone1892
I tried to apply the screen protector that came with my M700 and it turned out awful. I cleaned the screen using a 50/50 mixture of water and isopropyl alcohol, then used a can of compressed air to clear the screen of any dust before applying the protector. As I say, it looks crap, loads of little air bubbles. I'm going to remove it and keep it in my pocket with the screen facing toward my leg, that normally keeps the screen free of damage.

BS...

idrisito

idrisito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:M700
youv gotta know how to put on the screen protector without trapping any bubbles!

there isnt even 1 bubble on mine!

it takes a couple of minutes but its worth having one on!

start from one end and remove all bubbles using the stylus and work toward the end

Mr_Kev

Mr_Kev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HTC Trinity (Orange SPV M700)
I got my screen protector on but sure I'll have to change it at some point as I got this phone for 18th months....best recommendations of where to get new ones and wot brand? I'm in the UK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users