• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

BeeryGaz

BeeryGaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:HTC S710 Vox

Is it possible to get something like this to work with the Outlook E-mails on the phone.

I'd love to sync attachments and more e-mail to my storage card, but even some of the registry tweaks I've seen won't work on my Vox. Anyone got any bright ideas?

sad_story

sad_story

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
RE: Copy/Paste

I am a MAC user, and use missing sync. I seem to be only able to install .CAB files. Anyone have or know where I can get the Vito CopyPaste in .CAB. Or how to install via MAC without it?

Disco Stu

Disco Stu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,184 posts
  • Interests:techno, Leeds United
  • Devices:HTC Touch Dual / SPV E650

RE: Copy/Paste

I am a MAC user, and use missing sync. I seem to be only able to install .CAB files. Anyone have or know where I can get the Vito CopyPaste in .CAB. Or how to install via MAC without it?

Download the zip version from Vito's site :

Just copy VitoCopyPaste.exe to any place on your device and launch it

http://vitotechnolog...n...1867&BID=24

sad_story

sad_story

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Download the zip version from Vito's site :

http://vitotechnolog...n...1867&BID=24

...and bob's your uncle ..... cheers

minimark069

minimark069

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:SPV E650
Does anyone else use smarttool kit I have it installed on my spv e650 and i think its great :)
http://www.e-natives.web.id/ its the only plugin i need.

fo0

fo0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile (US) (sp5m)

Must have to solve backlight bug.

http://www.breaksoft...try_Editor.aspx

What is this 'backlight bug' of which you speak?

zauron

zauron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Diamond
I can't get this to work (the inbox extender)! I've installed it successfully but the menu in my inboxes remains unchanged. I've tried restarting but to no avail. Have other people got this working on a Vox/V1415?

Edited by zauron, 31 July 2007 - 01:08 PM.

ghackett

ghackett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:HTC Vox on T-Mobile USA
Has anyone tried dot net vnc viewer (http://dotnetvnc.sourceforge.net/). It claims to have support for screen rotation. I'd test but I haven't gotten a vox yet, need more $$$. Great vnc viewer on the dash/excalibur though.

EDIT: Also, what about WM5Storage?

UPDATE: Got my Vox, both apps work great!

Edited by ghackett, 05 August 2007 - 05:55 AM.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles, Information Technology
  • Devices:HTC S710 (Vox)
I found a free messenger named "Prelude ICQ" which runs perfectly on the Vox in both screen modes at QVGA resolution. This application is quite hard to find since the russian developer has discontinued the development, but I found the latest version (0.5.5) on this website.

Barabbas

Barabbas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8310 - RIP, HTC S710

has any one tried maniacs autokey lock to see if that works as that and autoflight (although not free) are my two must haves and will influence my purchase of the VOX

The keylock app didnt work for me. I tried with my S710 and no luck. Get some "Error 31" :)

When that is said I know ppl are using it with luck on their VOX, so dunno why this happens for me and some others.

Veni, Vedi, Arrividerci

conan_troutman

conan_troutman

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8310 with latest Rom
first off ensure your phone is unlocked second of all ensure you have no other applets that need the same keyboard hook for the autokey lock to work

I get the same error on wm5 device if i install it after I install autoflight.

installing autoflight then autokeylock stops this error. if you have no other progrmas that utilise the red hang up key as one of its function keys then I have no idea as to what is causing the error...sorry

dvoskin

dvoskin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:HTC VOX
Hey Paul thanks for the good software, but now i have a problem and come to you guys,
I dwnld all the goodies, and also got the settings for tmobile t zones, and mms, activated a tzones plan by setting up as they told me to do it... and internet works great... but my applications like setting up email adresses after i set them up can not connect to internet.... i CLick SEND/RECIEVE on any of my emails and it tells me check connections, same thing with IM+ and any other services that has to connect to internet... any ideas how i can fix this bug

Alex

dvoskin

dvoskin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:HTC VOX
Hey Paul thanks for the good software, but now i have a problem and come to you guys,
I dwnld all the goodies, and also got the settings for tmobile t zones, and mms, activated a tzones plan by setting up as they told me to do it... and internet works great... but my applications like setting up email adresses after i set them up can not connect to internet.... i CLick SEND/RECIEVE on any of my emails and it tells me check connections, same thing with IM+ and any other services that has to connect to internet... any ideas how i can fix this bug

Alex

robrown

robrown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:e650
Hi Paul. You're a legend mate, thanks for all this software. Since I got my 650, i am a little confused by the way it handles contacts. It has integrated all my contacts into one long mixed up list including some contacts which are just email, some on the sim, some on outlook etc etc. Is there a way to just view fone numbers in the old skool way. You know back when it was just a name and number?? Many thanks. Rob.

Pumatex

Pumatex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:htc s710 vox
I have the ClockOnTop, DoNew for office, SMS InboxExtender and Vito Copy-Paste. All of them are very cool ones.

Only one question: I do not see the clock on the taskbar when Home is active. Is this normal?

HTC S710 Vox + 2GB Kingston mini-SD - Ann Veronica born 30th April 2007 :D

nedski

nedski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have the ClockOnTop, DoNew for office, SMS InboxExtender and Vito Copy-Paste. All of them are very cool ones.

Only one question: I do not see the clock on the taskbar when Home is active. Is this normal?

Does the same for me so I assume so...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles, Information Technology
  • Devices:HTC S710 (Vox)
I just found a neat little piece of software: NS Contacts, which can be downloaded here for free.

It allows you to create a backup of your contacts on your Windows Mobile based phone. This single backup database can be moved to any location - your desktop workstation for instance, where the NS Contacts application can be used for editing the contacts.

Edited by ..., 10 January 2008 - 09:32 AM.

vanwalsum

vanwalsum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:S710, S200
Has anyone found a better internet browser for the vox already?

ghackett

ghackett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:HTC Vox on T-Mobile USA

Has anyone found a better internet browser for the vox already?

opera mobile v8.65 beta works great

danny144

danny144

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:SPV e650
hiya I received my e650 yesterday after a long wait from orange. i was wondering if anyone had software/a hack to allow you to store your text messages to your memory stick instead of the fones memory because with my old phone i was forever having to delete messages to make room for new messages
any help appreciated
thanx danny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users