Disco Stu

Disco Stu

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,184 posts
  • Interests:techno, Leeds United
  • Devices:HTC Touch Dual / SPV E650
I seem to remember this happening (or not) to me too.
Have you rebooted since installing ?
Try again ?
One of these got it working for me ;)

C600Madness

C600Madness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Orange E650
Nope tried that still doesn't work! The options just don't appear! ;)

I turned the delete notification off so at least I can quickly delete now but still can't select all and set to read.

Nevermind I can use the Googlemail interface on the browser instead of the IMAP download mail.

lischo

lischo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:htc 710s
hello thanks for this programs, does the flash web sites work properly in the htc 710s?, I cant see them, Any sugestion the flash lite 2.1 doesn't work. please help me. thanks

matrix77

matrix77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:HTC s710 (Vox)

Surely a complete must DontForget

Message reminders
Switch of the blinking GPS led
Timed profile switching (usefull for night time)

http://magazin.softi....cz/?page_id=26

It is switching profile but whent the time expire it doesn't switch it back.
Here it is an example: Ive set it to switch from Normal to Vibrate profile at 10:30  and at 10:32 to switch it back to Normal but i doesn't, it remain in Vibrate profile.
Attached File  vibrate.jpg   35.59KB   40 downloads

A.Bagatov

A.Bagatov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Qtek 8310

It is switching profile but whent the time expire it doesn't switch it back.
Here it is an example: Ive set it to switch from Normal to Vibrate profile at 10:30 and at 10:32 to switch it back to Normal but i doesn't, it remain in Vibrate profile.
Attached File  vibrate.jpg   35.59KB   40 downloads

AND why doesn't it finally SUPPORT MP3????

prajith

prajith

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Devices:HTC Vox

hello thanks for this programs, does the flash web sites work properly in the htc 710s?, I cant see them, Any sugestion the flash lite 2.1 doesn't work. please help me. thanks

You might want to read this

HTC Vox
ThinkPan.com

Bulbasor

Bulbasor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:730

Probably not appropriate for CardCache, but how about 'MoDaCo CardInbox'?

Here's those settings put into a CAB (it creates the folder on the Storage Card too). :(

P

Hey Paul. These settings doesn't seem to work on swedish wm6. I think Storage Card is called Minneskort on swedish devices. Can you fix a cabfile with that

Rolandhurt01

Rolandhurt01

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:HTC S710
I have found a nice little app that displays an incomming txt message in a bubble on the Homescreen like WM6 Pro does, will check with the developer if it ok to post it for download on here as I am Beta testing it for him. It's called SMSDrFix if you want to Google for it

Roland

HTc Vox and Dr. martin Gonzo's WM6.1 v1.0a ROM

zakdoek

zakdoek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:s710
downloaded sktools lite, and deleted it after using... the program is deleted but i still have shortcuts in my Start Menu for Freeup RAM, Registry explorer and Autoclean..... I also have an empty folder in my start menu......!

Please help me!!!

how do i delete this????? :) :D

swapnilgyani

swapnilgyani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:HTC S710 Vox, SE M600i

downloaded sktools lite, and deleted it after using... the program is deleted but i still have shortcuts in my Start Menu for Freeup RAM, Registry explorer and Autoclean..... I also have an empty folder in my start menu......!

Please help me!!!

how do i delete this????? :) :D

To remove programs from your phone, you need to uninstall them, as opposed to deleting folders - much the same way we do on our computers.

To fix your problem:

Reinstall SLTools Lite. To uninstall, goto Start > Settings > Remove Programs and select SKTools Lite from the list

ICQEagle

ICQEagle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Please help me!!!

how do i delete this????? :D :(

Simply go to Windows\Startmenu and delete the garbage...

Raj_1599

Raj_1599

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Tony66

Tony66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:SPV E650
hello Paul

i need help. I have an unlocked spv e650 UK and i used since 2007 here in switzerland. now from one day to the other if i like to put on w-lan he ask me the key, if i put the key egde goes also on. But no connection with w-lan . now i try to put of edge and he goes again on the edge icon. after try two three times edge goes off. Whats this for a problem Paul.???? Sorry for my english. You think there is mobile registry or reso registry settings for that problem???
Very strange....mmmmmmm :o

Here's my personal list of must have FREE software for the Vox... all IMHO, YMMV etc. etc. :D

This thread will be updated as I add stuff, and feel free to suggest additions yourself!

:(

P

ClockOnTop - top bar digital clock

Inbox Extender - add 'Delete All' and 'Mark All as Read' options to your inboxes.

MoDaCo CardCache - move your Pocket IE Cookies / History / Cache to Storage Card. You can delete '\Windows\Profiles' after installing and rebooting.

MoDaCo DoNew - adds functionality to create new Word and Excel documents!

MoDaCo Google Search - changes Windows Live search in PIE and Windows Live to Google.

MoDaCo S710 de-Brander - Don't like the green everywhere? de-Brand your S710!

Palringo - Palringo, text, push to talk and image chat for your device. Install and join the 'MoDaCo' group!

PhoneSharpMT - Got a blog that supports an XML-RPC API (most do!)? Use your lovely keyboard to post to it with this application!

SKTools Lite - useful tools for cleaning registry, notification queue etc. Has additional options for freeing RAM quickly.

SKTSync - sync your device with a time server. Useful to install after you've just hard reset the device

Vito CopyPaste - adds cut and paste functionality. To install, copy EXE to device and run. To use, press and hold action key!

Windows Live Search - Windows Live Maps and local search for your device.

RobinV

RobinV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:IT Security, OpenSource Apps, Dark Fantasy
  • Devices:Android G1
  • Twitter:@robinvossen

Removed NoData until I fix it :D

Works fine on my Vox.
Great Tool :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic