New Vox users... how much are you using the keyboard?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Vote now :D

Let's see if the keyboarded Vox is a winner, or whether a slim Vox sans keyboard is what people need, even if they don't realise it ;)

P

Guest Samsonite

went to a mates house party last night and the oohs and aaah from the keyboard were quite surprising!! I thought i would be ridiculed into the lounge with the wimmin but no!! all the Nokia-heads were looking a little forlorn with all sorts of 'yeah but what about the N95' comments - shame no-one actually had one!!

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

I had a play with a dummy one today, the keys are small but well placed. My hands are by no means small and i didnt struggle (nor did i on the Blue Angel really!). Time will tell once i get a real device ;)

Guest RSkillz

I'm using it ALOT, for every SMS I write, Calendar entries and I have alot of keybindings on the keyboard when using TCPMP in landscape mode.

(keyboard is also great for holding the phone in train while watching landscape movies ;) )

Guest creamhackered

Yeah i don't really have a use for it unless i'm writing a long email which is rare. I'm getting used to the new xt9 and I kinda like it now it's pretty clever ;)