3 replies to this topic

stripeycat

stripeycat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Devices:SPV C550 / MDA Compact II
I seem to be getting an error message every time my phone wakes up and sometimes when i Send/Receive email. Has anybody else ever seen this? I'm guessing it's not just the Treo but i thought i'd start here and see if anyone's come across this before...

Unfortunately can't add the image to the post, so i've attached it as a .gif, if anyone feels like having a butcher's.

Attached Files

Nokia 6110 / Samsung / SE P800 / Nokia 6600 / Orange M2000 / Orange C550 / T-Mobile Compact II / Nokia E61 / Orange M3100 / Palm 750v

ga41

ga41

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:Palm treo 750v

I seem to be getting an error message every time my phone wakes up and sometimes when i Send/Receive email. Has anybody else ever seen this? I'm guessing it's not just the Treo but i thought i'd start here and see if anyone's come across this before...

Unfortunately can't add the image to the post, so i've attached it as a .gif, if anyone feels like having a butcher's.

I was going to ask if you messed around with your network setting or something but it seems that you havent. I honestly have no idea! Maybe a hard reset..? I know i say that to everyone but i cant think of anything else! ;)

stripeycat

stripeycat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

I was going to ask if you messed around with your network setting or something but it seems that you havent. I honestly have no idea! Maybe a hard reset..? I know i say that to everyone but i cant think of anything else! :rolleyes:

Sadly, the only way forward, i fear. Orange offer the usual bemused silence as my cries for help rain down on them like fire upon ice. Heartless swines, etc. etc.

:P

Nokia 6110 / Samsung / SE P800 / Nokia 6600 / Orange M2000 / Orange C550 / T-Mobile Compact II / Nokia E61 / Orange M3100 / Palm 750v

stripeycat

stripeycat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
I think it was something to do with Orange MMS, to be honest. I had the service discontinued as i never use it, and after a day or so the message disappeared. It looks like there was a message sitting in the outbox which just wouldn't send for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users