• 5 posts
  • Devices:HTC S710/Vox
GREAT!!! i was looking for this. :(

akke

akke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
im from Sweden and have serious problem with this GPRS/WAP/MMS badword s*** FUCKER SETTINGS

landwomble

landwomble

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Devices:V1240

Just checked the Vox software update page on the HTC site and they have released a Network Settings Wizard for download.

I'll just cut'n'paste the info here as it's pretty self explanitory.

Network Settings Wizards

Download a wizard which lets you install connection settings for your device (Web, WAP, MMS) for a selection of mobile operators.

UK operators [O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone...]
France [SFR, Orange, Bouygues...]
Germany [O2, T-mobile, E-plus, Vodafone...]
Italy [Vodafone, Wind, TIM, 3]
Spain [Movistar, Orange, Vodafone]
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland

You can get direct access to the Setup Files by signing up to be a member of the HTC E-Club on the their site.

do these change anything that uninstalling the cab won't fix?

anyone know if it's got UK voda PAYG settings?

The HTC Website seems to be having issues at the moment, i've downloaded them all ( on 30-July-07 ) and attached them here.

Extract the files from the archive and run them on your PC.. ActiveSync must be installed

obscurespectre

obscurespectre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:HTC S710
Anything for India ?

The network wizard on the device shows settings for Hutch/Vodafone India but GPRS/WAP doesnot work

mjbeavers

mjbeavers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:htc
Hi, this is all new to me sorry. I have a HTC Touch which does not seem to have UK settings in the network selection area. I have installed the below but still no joy. Basically I want to use my HTC on the internet as it is a smart phone! But....I have not got the correct settings, all of the country codes are for Asia. Anyone help a thicky? (That's me if you were wondering!)

Just checked the Vox software update page on the HTC site and they have released a Network Settings Wizard for download.

I'll just cut'n'paste the info here as it's pretty self explanitory.

Network Settings Wizards

Download a wizard which lets you install connection settings for your device (Web, WAP, MMS) for a selection of mobile operators.

UK operators [O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone...]
France [SFR, Orange, Bouygues...]
Germany [O2, T-mobile, E-plus, Vodafone...]
Italy [Vodafone, Wind, TIM, 3]
Spain [Movistar, Orange, Vodafone]
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland

You can get direct access to the Setup Files by signing up to be a member of the HTC E-Club on the their site.

The HTC Website seems to be having issues at the moment, i've downloaded them all ( on 30-July-07 ) and attached them here.

Extract the files from the archive and run them on your PC.. ActiveSync must be installed

jorno

jorno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
THank you so much for this, been trying to connect here in Italy with my Dutch T-Mobile MDA version of the Diamond, but somehow WIND does not provide any information and whatever I found on google didnt work.

Grazie mille

ba57ard

ba57ard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
:) ;) B) B) Uk settings worked on my htc Diamond :o :( :D :D

Thanks Dudes

RIP my old faithful s710 :(

Edited by ba57ard, 22 December 2009 - 08:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users